The Official Spider-Man 3 Products Thread.

Discussion in 'Products' started by webhead731, Feb 25, 2006.

1. webhead731

webhead731 I'm a photographer

THIS THREAD MAY CONTAIN POSSIBLE SPOILERS FROM THE MOVIE SPIDER-MAN 3. IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE SPOILED FOR THE MOVIE THEN DO NOT COME HERE.

I couldn't find any threads on this, sorry if there has been.

Spider-Man 3 movie products probaly will be in stores January 2007.
    What should they have? What should the action figures do? What series should the villains be in? Well, we can discuss that stuff here! And when the products start coming out, we can talk about them!
    Products would include anything like, action figures, games, posters, DVDs, CDs, and so on.

I think the villains should both be in Series 1 of the action figures. I hope they're not going to be a pain to find, I know they will be though.

Let's discuss!:spidey::D

2. Kraven

Kraven Registered

There should definately be a black-suited Spidey in the figure line, and there probably will be. As for Sandman, he will probably be a hard figure to make without it seeming too much like the previous ones. I mean they can change the face to look more like THC but when you look at previous Sandman figures what more can they add?

3. webhead731

They should make a Sandman sandbox.:)

I don't know what they could add. Different limbs to attach?
    A Sandman playset? It's a construction site [I think Spidey and Sandman should fight there.] with real sand to play around with? Nevermind, that would suck.

Good question. I wonder what they would do?

4. Kraven

Kraven Registered

Lol a sandman sandbox. Nice :up:. All I know is they better not try to pull off something like the new Hydroman figure where all it is is this:
    [​IMG]

To this:
    [​IMG]

5. webhead731

I agree, we better get something better than that crap.

That Hydroman action figure sucks.:(:down

6. General_Grievous

General_Grievous Registered

I'd love to get my hands on the Sandman figure(s), both Flint Marko in normal clothes and hopefully a fully realised sand version with replaceable hands, etc.

Hey, just a warning, if we are discussing Spider-Man 3 products, then inevitably we are going to talk about the film itself, so should this thread not have a spoiler warning?

Someone from the non-spoilers board may come here and learn all about the black suit, and Sandman, etc. Its a little hard to believe that they'd come on this thread anyway, if they are trying to steer clear of ALL spoilers, but I don't want you to get into trouble, webhead731!

Great thread though, be sure to put all details of Spidey 3 merchandise in here as it's released...

7. daveuk64

daveuk64 Registered

Sideshow collectibles and the Medicom Real Action Heroes line continues with 1:6 scale collectible figures of the heroes and villains from the Marvel universe! These comic-based 12-inch figures are beautifully true to their artistic origins, and ready to take life on your shelf in any dynamic pose that you desire. Medicom's RAH body is one of the most poseable 12-inch figure bodies, capable of nearly any pose that the human or superhero body can achieve.
    Each RAH Marvel 12" figure is costumed in clothing authentic to the source material. Spider-Man, Venom, and Wolverine include interchangeable heads. Wolverine, Spider-Man, Cyclops, and Carnage include interchangeable hands, for recreating signature poses or abilities. Each figure is packaged in a beautiful full color box, complete with Marvel artwork.
    Shipping from the 3rd quater of this year for $115.00 each.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. daveuk64

daveuk64 Registered

Sideshow collectibles and the Medicom Real Action Heroes line continues with 1:6 scale collectible figures of the heroes and villains from the Marvel universe! These comic-based 12-inch figures are beautifully true to their artistic origins, and ready to take life on your shelf in any dynamic pose that you desire. Medicom's RAH body is one of the most poseable 12-inch figure bodies, capable of nearly any pose that the human or superhero body can achieve.
    Each RAH Marvel 12" figure is costumed in clothing authentic to the source material. Spider-Man, Venom, and Wolverine include interchangeable heads. Wolverine, Spider-Man, Cyclops, and Carnage include interchangeable hands, for recreating signature poses or abilities. Each figure is packaged in a beautiful full color box, complete with Marvel artwork.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Kraven

Kraven Registered

Those look pretty sweet. I don't like Venom's second head too much though... it kinda takes it to the extreme with the teeth and tongue. It just looks strange to me. But this right here... Classic pose from Venom's first appearance if I remember right:
    [​IMG]

10. webhead731

Thanks, I put a warning out.:):up:

11. daveuk64

daveuk64 Registered

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. General_Grievous

Those figures are gorgeous...but how are they Spider-Man 3 related?

13. BobJM

BobJM Who's Bad?

All I really want for Spider-Man 3 are some supporting character figures.

We need a Mary Jane figure. It's a necessity.

14. webhead731

[​IMG]

We had this Mary Jane for Spider-Man.

We could use a Harry Osborn, and Eddie Brock.

15. SpideyFan85

SpideyFan85 Back in Black

Spider-Man 3 Legos! :)

16. The Flea

The Flea Registered

Heck Yes! Legos were the only people to put out a figure of the Carjacker (burglar), one of Spiderman's most important villians! After all, it was due to his actions Spidey is who he is today!

17. SpideyFan85

SpideyFan85 Back in Black

That's true... I just want a lego Venom... and Spidey in his black costume... :spidey:

18. Captivated

Captivated Registered

Wow. Forgive my ignorance, I don't know much about figures and such...

Are these new. How are these so poseable? Are they carried in stores? Is the mask removable? I mean, is the closeup with Peter's face the same figure as above, sans mask?

Why so expensive?

19. Go Web Go!

Go Web Go! Shhhhhhhh!

That's pretty damn cool. Looks the way Venom SHOULD look in the movie. Maybe make the insignia on his chest a little smaller. Good stuff. :up:

20. Cyclops

Cyclops Registered

Yes. Multiple points of articulation. No. No, it has interchangeable heads.

Japanese import, low production run, greedy bastards.

21. General_Grievous

I can't wait to see the Lego's for the film - in the run-up to Spider-Man 2 they confirmed a lot of scenes or set designs for us, such as Doc Ock's pier lair...

Plus the Lego mini-movies were hilarious, The Peril Of Doc Ock was superb.

22. webhead731

I just wanted to try this.:D

[​IMG]

Not perfect. I might fix it later.

23. Nebins

Nebins Registered

This is a crossover promotion with Burger King. Powderman posted it in the spoilers section and I thought it would be good here.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

24. webhead731

Those are sweet.^

25. webhead731