The Official Incredible Hulk Products Thread.

webhead731

I'm a photographer
Reaction score
Discuss the movie products here. That includes action figures, paper plates, cups, posters, board games, etc.

All products.:D:hulk:

Nice thread.:up:
The merchandise for the first Hulk movie was great and was a real big hit for retailers too i think.

Merchandising for the first film beat Spidey's

Marvel could care less now that they have the rights as long as Hulk breaks even on film or makes a small profit the merchandising, dvd sales, and tv rights will give them far more than any Spiderman film because MVL only gets 5% of Spidey and the bulk of the Hulk.

Advanced Dark said:
Marvel could care less now that they have the rights as long as Hulk breaks even on film or makes a small profit the merchandising, dvd sales, and tv rights will give them far more than any Spiderman film because MVL only gets 5% of Spidey and the bulk of the Hulk.

Um....ok. But what does that have to do with the comparisons Sava and i are discussing between the FIRST Hulk and Spidey movies?

Back then, Marvel had Hulk liscensed out to Universal and was under the same 5% deal that Spider-Man is. And while the Hulk merchandise edged out the Spidey merchandise, Spider-Man's box office take obliterated the Hulk's.

There's a big difference between 5% of $245 million, and 5% of $821 million dont you think?

Furthermore; Spider-Man's success CONTINUED to generate income for Marvel with the release of it's highly anticipated sequel, and is even now filming yet another movie, while the Hulk sequel has yet to really even get started.

What Hulk 2 may generate for Marvel has yet to be seen, and is a completely moot point in regards to the conversation at hand.

CaptainStacy said:
Um....ok. But what does that have to do with the comparisons Sava and i are discussing between the FIRST Hulk and Spidey movies?

Back then, Marvel had Hulk liscensed out to Universal and was under the same 5% deal that Spider-Man is. And while the Hulk merchandise edged out the Spidey merchandise, Spider-Man's box office take obliterated the Hulk's.

There's a big difference between 5% of $245 million, and 5% of $821 million dont you think?

Furthermore; Spider-Man's success CONTINUED to generate income for Marvel with the release of it's highly anticipated sequel, and is even now filming yet another movie, while the Hulk sequel has yet to really even get started.

What Hulk 2 may generate for Marvel has yet to be seen, and is a completely moot point in regards to the conversation at hand.

Yes but that's why it's so much different now w/Marvel and will be much more lucrative for Marvel since they have the rights. That's all I was saying. Hulk doesn't need to set any records to generate a crapload of money for Marvel and it should bring in more money for Marvel than any other film to date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"