The Amazing Spider-Man The Spider-Man 4 Products Thread

webhead731

I'm a photographer
Reaction score
Here, we can discuss action figures, statues, posters, air fresheners, birthday plates etc. Any Spider-Man 4 related product, except for the game which I already made a thread for.

Okay, let me get this out for the action figures. Hasbro needs to get their ****ing act together. Their Spider-Man 3 figures were so mediocre, some even awful. I will admit, I bought 2 Venoms (plus the limited edition one), a New Goblin and the limited edition Symbiote Spidey. That was before I knew they'd redeem themselves with the Triolgy figures, which were actually good, as were their Unleashed figures (I own Venom and Spidey).

What worries me is these new Wolverine movie toys. I walked by those at Target and almost killed myself. My legos tower over those sorry ass excuse for figures. -_- I'm worried this is what we'll get with Iron Man 2, and Spider-Man 4. If so, bye.

Toy Biz did it right. They knew what made people happy when it came to the figure design. Their problem was putting out small quantities of villains (Doc Ock, Dr. Doom). If they did Spider-Man 3, I bet it would have looked incredible.
Hasbro should get it together, or leave.

*rant over*

Discuss. :)

Well, it's really early for a merchandise thread, but hey, it's still nice to have one ahead of time. Anyway, I do think Hasbro was lacking on the 5 inch Spidey 3 figures, but I thought their 6 (or 7 inch) figures were defenitely better. :up:

mmmm..maybe and i know this aint hasbro, but, a good soundtrack, and a musical score album, along with a decent looking costume from the film?

What was wrong with the costumes they put out? I mean, just look at this Venom suit and how accurate and badass it is.

31546.jpg

Love that beak.

Last edited:
lmao wow, what ever they put out i wanna try and get as much as i can like i did with Spidey 3 , shoot i still need to buy all the figures..i will soon haha

lol I was being sarcastic with that Venom one. I hate it. Purple, too fat, grid-webbing...beak? Fail.

haha. i think it's ok. for COMIC venom, not MOVIE venom.it shouldnt be muscles and fat...although..it did keep me warm on those chilly days of costume day at sprit week soo it's like....give and take lol

As far as the toys go, I love the new scale! It's the wave of the future, people, get with it! And Hasbro's attention to detail and articulation in such small figures is amazing. Before the movie comes out, I wish they would do a movie-themed line in this scale. Like they did with the Spidey Movie Legends. Both Spideys and all villains from the 3 movies, they could even make it multi-property. It would be cool to have movie suited Spidey and Iron Man to go alongside my Batman Begins and Superman Returns Microman figures. Also, I know its really, really early to be talking about DVD yet, but I missed the Limited Collector's Edition of Spider-man 3. I have them for 1 and 2 and those extras are awesome! Especially the art book from 2. I want one for 4.

I hear they're going to release a REAL radioactive spider! :eek:

The two things I'd love to see that Spidey 3 should released are an official movie magazine and the movie's score.

Yeah,and that Venom costume WAS horrible. EPIC fail! Jeez,it seems Venom got screwed over in every way for Spider-man 3!

The two things I'd love to see that Spidey 3 should released are an official movie magazine and the movie's score.

Yeah,and that Venom costume WAS horrible. EPIC fail! Jeez,it seems Venom got screwed over in every way for Spider-man 3!

oh yeah...i forgot about the making of. I got one for S-M1 & S-M2...but not one for may favorite, S-M3 :csad:

They did have one similar, "Art of Spider-Man 3". ^

You're avatar is an epic win, by the way. I loved that movie.

I'd love to see a poster for this film depict something along the lines of: Gwen Stacy's falling along the side of the George Washington Bridge, and you see Spider-Man's hand only in the poster; as he's about to spin his web to catch her. I think that'd be a really cool poster. I wish I was a phenomenal manipister or artist to show you it exactly... but, I'm not:woot:

i'll have to check that out. and thanks, that movie's so funny.best comedy of the year, right behind pineapple express.

I would like to see Neca make a SM4 line, I love their Gears of War figures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"