World The Official Spider-Man 3 Products Thread.

Not bad. A little kiddish for my tastes, but it looks sorta fun and out there.

Nice find, smh12.
venom.gif
Thanks, but it was Web-Head who posted it. check the Spider-Man3 merhandise thread in the Spidey3 section. By the way, I love that smiley you posted. :up::yay:

its little kiddish at times but its VERY screen accurate and 3 FEET LONG so im ok

It's true!

http://www.amazon.com/SPIDER-MAN-EL...e=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1186979408&sr=8-3

Product Features

* Become the evil super villain as you engage enemies with this electronic-lights-and-sounds New Goblin sword!
* Extend the spring-activated blade to more than three feet long!
* And send your opponents retreating with power-activation humming sounds and a glowing energy blade!
* Made super strong by his father's green gas, and trained by some of the finest martial artists in the world, Harry Osborn hits the streets as the New Goblin, with this sword in his hand
* Made of some of the most rare elements on the planet and constructed by master sword makers, it is one of the most awesome weapons ever wielded by human hands!
more than 3 feet long! :wow:

The Goblin sword looks like a lightsaber. I like the final battle set with the big Sandman and the three figures. Anyone know when that set will be out?

Did they ever make Green Goblin's trident from the first movie...?

The Goblin sword looks like a lightsaber. I like the final battle set with the big Sandman and the three figures. Anyone know when that set will be out?

Is this like the mini playset? Because I saw that at Toys R Us.

no its a three pack not a playset. but there is a playset with a giant sandman. pretty cool but sandman isnt a monster again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"