• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Amazing Spider-Man The Official Spider-Man Fan Art & Manips Thread! 2.0 Rebirth

Status
Not open for further replies.
untitled-29-1.jpg

I made this last ngiht. Its suposed to be Electro if they go for a mob look.

Hey, didn't that guy have electrical powers in Heroes?
Did they kill him off? What happened to him?

oh goodness, i hope he isnt anywhere near electro, give me mark whalberg

^ :p

^^ Yes, i believe he played the character Bolt from Team X in Xmen Origins

Yeah... I don't think he would make a great Electro anyways.

^
hehe I am surprised that you all remember Dominic Monaghan from his rather demeaning role in that atrocity of a film that is Wolverine, while he had much bigger part in Lost or his outstanding performance in The Lord of the Rings.
But yes, I am not too fond of being Electro.

am i the only person on the boards who enjoyed wolverine?
but that aside i remember that, if i see the drug lord again ill recognize him.
but now that i have gimp i am now taking requests :)

I did not enjoy Wolverine.
I thought Liev Schreiber as Sabretooth was amazing though.

I liked it, though I understand what people don't like about it. Like with Transformers 2. I love that movie while alot of people don't. And thank you for the comment. Atleast you looked at it and didn't say anything about my bad choice of casting.

I loved Wolverine. ok ok, so the movies don't always follow the comics exactly, but it was still creative.

I loved Wolverine. ok ok, so the movies don't always follow the comics exactly, but it was still creative.
Creative? I'm afraid not. They tried to shove all the names the X-Men movies didn't have room for into this movie and each getting minimal screen time. Most got a harsher end result in screen time in comparison to Venom, and that's pretty sad. Looking at it as just a movie, and saying for a moment you lack comic knowledge, it was still rushed and felt sloppy. Not exactly the best definition of "creative."

it wasnt the best movie but i still liked it, barakepool was pretty bad of an idea but completely badass fav fight scene from that movie, other than everyone involving sabretooth
but no problem dude, its a little rough but i like it

I enjoyed wolverine :up:

good, i as htinking i was the only one :) i welcome all of your company
i actually would like to take a request cuz i have no ideas for manips spidey 4 related DX

this isn't exactly Spider-Man 4 related, but figured this would be the best place to put this, considering i don't feel like making a thread on the main fan art forum. But in any case, here's a pic i started months ago, let collect the proverbial dust, and finally decided to finish recently.

spidey-and-gobby-FLAT.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"