• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Amazing Spider-Man The Official Spider-Man Fan Art & Manips Thread! 2.0 Rebirth

Status
Not open for further replies.
HarryGoblinidea.jpg
Very unique. :up:

Thanks, I was thinking,
If they wanted to go with a hipper younger look, or whatever they did go with,
why not use the Samurai mouth peice idea, where they design it too look like a dragon mouth or something.
Why not have that part of Harry's mask look like an adapted Goblin Mask,
and add some Goblinesque parts to his costume, like the armored gloves and boots, and such.
Keep some of the newer stuff, like the sword, and the strappy belts and such, but incorporate some of the old design too.

Blooming shame we didn't get that but a snowboarding ninja.

They could've least kept the Goblin mask if they wanted to make GG hipper and sleeker.

There was some great concept art for the GG in the Spider-Man supplemental material.

It seems like the budget ran short too soon and they were stuck with some sort of prototype.

But I mean, the original idea was a rubber mask with a tunic... can't really complain.

There was some great concept art for the GG in the Spider-Man supplemental material.

It seems like the budget ran short too soon and they were stuck with some sort of prototype.

But I mean, the original idea was a rubber mask with a tunic... can't really complain.

Hi!
My first post in this tread!
mysteriobybojanandjelko.jpg

scorpionbybojanandjelkoj.jpg

These are some quick digital paintings. When I find free time I'll finish them.

Those look amazing, can't wait to see the finished product

Thanks! I'll try to finish them as soon as possible! It's painstaking process, since I wanted to do them from scratch. Thanks again for positive feedback!

Thanks NTF! Wanted to make him as close to the classic version as possible.

I love the retractable blades out of his arms. It's like those are his pinchers and then he's got the poisonous tail. Just perfect.

Screw the "SM3" video-game Scorpion. Yours is what Scorpion should look like.

I love the retractable blades out of his arms. It's like those are his pinchers and then he's got the poisonous tail. Just perfect.

Screw the "SM3" video-game Scorpion. Yours is what Scorpion should look like.

Thanks, man! Glad you like it! It means a lot to me!
Scorpion is relatively easy to design. I envisioned him as a cyborg, fused with his exoskeleton (McGargan was payed to become the Scorpion, making some sort of Faustian deal, he gained a lot of money but lost his humanity in the process).
The plates of the exoskeleton are overlaping, creating some interesting effect when he is in motion, as if he was a real arachnid. And yes, he needs swords! I was thinkink of adding the full face plate, but it made him look to generic!

Mysterio, on the other hand, is a tricky indeed. Classic costume makes him look like Power Ranger villan, and now he looks like the bounty hunters from Critters movies. :-( I'll have to change a lot on that guy!

I noe this is random but..... SPIDER M4N???????? Thats the working title!? :doh: God thats just..........:facepalm:

Quick question guys, how do i upload an image onto the thread?
Edit: Nevermind:D Check below for my first manip.

Last edited:
Hate to sound like a party pooper, but I've sketched out my own Mysterio before with the exact same golden helmet/head piece! :cmad:

Ah well.

Honestly I wasn't sure how mysterio would translate to live action, but if he looks anything like that, then damn! Put him in 4 right away!

T-Ray, i love ur stuff, got any other ideas?

Hate to sound like a party pooper, but I've sketched out my own Mysterio before with the exact same golden helmet/head piece! :cmad:

Ah well.

I saw your Mysterio, but honestly, I did my before I saw yours! Great minds think alike! :yay: Sorry if I made you mad or something!

Anyway, have you seen the movie Vidocq? The villain was called The Alchemist and wore weird mirror mask! That was my inspiration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"