The Official Superman: Doomsday Thread!!!!

You are all judging from one line?! terrible...

You are all judging from one line?! terrible...

No----one terrible voice!!
icon13.gif
icon13.gif

these are old but I figured I'd post'em anyway.

supdoomsdaysup1hc0.jpg

supdoomsdayddaycf3.jpg

supdoomsdaylexqr9.jpg

supdoomsdaysup2eu5.jpg

Does it bother anyone that no superheroes from the JLA & what have you will be on hand to mourn Superman's passing?

I thiknk it would if we were getting a direct adaption but the fact of the matter is that Timm has said they are fitting what they could other wise it would be a trilogy of movies that involve, Death, Reign and return of Superman. You would have to hire more actors and you would have to spend more money and such. So really it makes sense for this project to just leave it be at superman and his supporting cast.

Eh, would still like to see other, voiceless, heroes appear at the reception.

I'm really not liking that it is only 70 minutes longer. Thats just a little over an hour. Should of been 90 minutes minimum.

It's an animated movie. Even Mask of The Phantasm was 76 minutes and that had a theatrical release (as short as it was). It will be fine.

It's an animated movie. Even Mask of The Phantasm was 76 minutes and that had a theatrical release (as short as it was). It will be fine.
As long as the story unfolds properly. Mask of Phantasm's story unfolded well. Let's just hope they don't get choppy with DOOMSDAY.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"