World The Official Superman IV: The Quest for Peace Thread.

Did anyone else notice that Chris is apparently wearing a wig in Quest.

Re-watching it last night he had a different hair part when playing Clark than when playing Superman.

At first I thought maybe the pic was flipped but as Superman it's always on one side, and then as Clark, its on another. (I thought initially it didnt look like Chris' hairline and this is probably why.

EL
chrisgc.jpg

"Once a girl's seen Superman in action, Niagara Falls kinda leaves you cold."

He also wore a wig in the earlier ones. The only one he used his real hair in was III and you can tell because you can see the blonde/brown

BatFitz said:
He also wore a wig in the earlier ones. The only one he used his real hair in was III and you can tell because you can see the blonde/brown
Are you usre about that. EVery interveiw and every behind the scene picture, even the one wiht his brother, he has the same hair. they just died his hair black. I did hear about the one in 4 but it has not been confirmed.

He wore his own hair dyed black--according the making of book.

Its the same head of hair he had in Somewhere in Time. I think only 4 was the wig.

EL

Hmm...maybe your right...either way they could've done better with the hair in SIII...

BatFitz said:

No, I think it's his hair in all of the movies, certainly the first three, it's just that in the third movie, he had a bad allergic reaction to the hair dye, which is why it seems so much lighter than in Superman I and II. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Philippe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"