The Official Superman Returns Toyline-Collectibles Thread

Discussion in 'Products' started by dbrm, Feb 7, 2006.

1. 4NutzinYoface Registered

Will someone PLEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSEEEEEEE do a review of the Heat Vision Ultra Superman 7-inch figure dag nammit!

And a Lex Luthor review while their at it! :) :supes:

2. 4NutzinYoface Registered

OH SNAP! Found this on eBay HA!~ :supes: Looks pretty cool!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. JokerFish Registered

I just saw the jacket version of lex today, passed on him.

This one looks a bit better. Just needs some regular hands that arent gloved.....

4. BobJM Uncle Charlie

In a Wizard interview, Kate Bosworth was asked how she felt about getting her own action figure AND a Barbie doll!

I'm just wondering if this was a rumor or if this was actually true. If so, I wonder why we haven't seen pictures of upcoming waves of figures. Does anyone have any information on this mysterious Lois Lane figure?

Thanks in advance

5. 4NutzinYoface Registered

Now that sounds awesome! There really needs to be a Lois figure...not so hot on the Barbie Doll, but most definately an action figure!!!

HOWEVER ..LoL..not to whip it out and take a leak on anyones parade...buuut with movie toy lines it's kinda sketchy I find. For Instance when Daredevil came out there was an article about Michael Clark Duncan being scanned for an action figure but alas no figure came out which really blew....

...AND I was just thinking of this the other day...for the HULK movie there was a listing of a General Thunderbolt (that General played by that dude who was in Big Lebowski), John Talbot (Josh Lucas), and a Betty figure...but they were scrapped.

With movie lines I absolutely love it when all the major characters get on the figure pegs, Lord of the Rings was a perfect example..same goes for Star Wars but I guess a lot of the times the companies figure that certain characters wont sell which kinda blows. :supes:

6. 4NutzinYoface Registered

I wonder if he has boots? I figured since Mattel is kinda cheap they'd just reuse the same arms and legs on the Missle Launching Lex.

However anyone seen that One Sheet with Lex Luthor in his white coat holding a piece of the Kryptonite? He is wearing a tie and has these cool boots..I guess a little customizing might be in order...

It's not a white coat but I think my Punisher movie Marvel Legends coat will fit nicely on him and that will be my definitive Lex.

Tis a shame they didn't make a really cool movie accurate Lex to go along with the Ultra Heat Vision Superman though :(

ALSO does anyone have any info on the henchman that is scheduled to come out in the 5.5 line of figures? I hope he isn't cancelled.

7. Joined:
    May 28, 2005
    Too true!:up: Sometimes it's just the "hero" and the "villian" that sell out. Like back when the Spider-Man 1 toys came out, all you would ever find on the shelf were JJJ and Mary Janes.

I would think that they would put out a Lois fig, it would give us more variety then just having combination Supes and Lex toys.

8. Superman4ever Registered

Look I'm going to freak out here!

If there is ANYONE from Hong Kong here, or anywhere within the Asian continent that can get these to me, I'll do anything! I want to buy them from ebay, but the seller's shipping costs/ price are ridiculous... :down:...but I'm close to cracking, and am like 1 day away from pushing "buy it now." :(

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6287901670&fromMakeTrack=true

Are they really $40 for the set?

Cause the Batman Begins are only 19.99 for SIX:

http://cgi.ebay.com/HotToys-Batman-...goryZ348QQssPageNameZWD1VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

If anyone can get these out to me for less than 65 (mint cond), I'll be eternally grateful and will sing your praise for the rest of my life...PLEASE! :O

9. JokerFish Registered

[​IMG]
    That is just freaky.....

10. Yodaman Legend

Please tell me that armor is removable :(

11. Spider-Steve Registered

12. Nightwing1977 Want to see my mask??

Is that a towel? Look cool thought. :)

13. Gamma Ray Registered

14. 4NutzinYoface Registered

Whoa whoa whoa whoa WHOA!!!!!!!!!!! Please tell me this is NOT a custom and that this is a real 2 pack?

AND secondly.....if this IS infact a real action figure 2-pack, what other figures and or 2-packs are slated for this line? Perhaps we will see a Lois Lane figure. I mean christ, Marlon Brando is dead and he gets a figure?

And where did you find this picture please spill dem beans boy! :)

15. Gamma Ray Registered

It's a real two pack. It might be an Australian exclusive. That's all I know.

16. 4NutzinYoface Registered

:supes: Ahhh I found it on eBay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6066677685

and you're right...it might just be an Austrailian Exclusive which kinda sucks...ah well, I messaged the seller to see what is on the back or if he found out anything as of yet.

We SO need a generic henchman and Lois figure ....OH and a Perry White figure...but that's all just wishful thinking! :O

17. Joined:
    May 28, 2005
    That's awesome!!:eek: Those darn Aussies get all the good stuff, i.e...Superman production, Superman toys....Paul Hogan:O

18. 4NutzinYoface Registered

Awww that sucks man...I actually called Mattel today and the lady said she had never heard of it (...even though she.....ummm WORKS FOR MATTEL! :confused: ....christ) but that more than likely it is an Exlusive that will not be coming to Canada or the United States....blows BIG TIME! :( :down

19. BrollySupersj Howard, Fine, and Howard

Still no sign of the 5.5 inch heat vision superman?? Anyone.......Anyone.....?

20. BatFitz Registered

21. 4NutzinYoface Registered

OH KICK ASS!!!! That rules! So we don't have to buy it off eBay for like $60! Yeahhhhboyyyy!!! :supes: :up: :)

22. 4NutzinYoface Registered

Checkin' out eBay and came across this.....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Menace To Metropolis! Sounds cool! However it should have been ONE Superman figure and one of Lex's goons with gattling gun :(.....I wonder if we are even getting any more villains?

They also need to get on the ball and make a damn Lois figure...DAMN! :supes:

Friggin' Aussies gettin' all the cool Superman Exclusives (shakes fist in the air)

23. NX01JB Guest

My appologies if this has been asked before...are there any fast food tie-ins?
    Thanks!
    :supes:

24. newmexneon Registered

Burger King will have Kids meal toys.

25. NX01JB Guest

Thank you!