Dark of the Moon The OFFICIAL THEATRICAL TRAILER Discussion Thread

223162_1723721167260_1065280239_31529463_110636_n.jpg

That's mint :up:

I'm loving all the wide, steady-looking shots in the trailer. I guess 3D is good for something.

Also, Frances McDormand. :up:

Last edited:
I'm loving all the wide, steady-looking shots in the trailer. I guess 3D is good for something.

Also, Frances McDormand. :up:

As much as bay is known for over cutting sequences, he is also one of the biggest users of steady shots in the game.

He might actually be known for them if it wasn't for all the hyperbole in this world.

Someone mentioned Megatron not being in the trailer but unless Im wrong isn't that him on the moon at around 1:07 jumping through the electricity(look at his hand/arm). Plus the whole I wonder who Shockwave just killed in the trailer, to me it looks like he is standing over the tentacle bot, how sure are we that it isnt Shockwave that helps the Autobots at the end against Megatron instead of Megatron helping the Autobots against Shockwave(which is what i think)

I know this will have goofy moments and human drama, but that pic gives me hope that they got it right with this one.

Someone mentioned Megatron not being in the trailer but unless Im wrong isn't that him on the moon at around 1:07 jumping through the electricity(look at his hand/arm). Plus the whole I wonder who Shockwave just killed in the trailer, to me it looks like he is standing over the tentacle bot, how sure are we that it isnt Shockwave that helps the Autobots at the end against Megatron instead of Megatron helping the Autobots against Shockwave(which is what i think)

Aside from the alien invasion Shockwave was supposed to have been the main villain for this movie so him helping either side is highly unlikely.

Aside from the alien invasion Shockwave was supposed to have been the main villain for this movie so him helping either side is highly unlikely.

But remember Bay has already ****ed up Megatron. He served the Fallen, so maybe he will be serving or working for Shockwave as well? Maybe he takes the new role as Starscream.

megatron is the truck from the set.

I didn't see this discussed, maybe I missed it. In the trailer, you see Sam all greasy messing with Bumblebee's mouth, are we finally getting to hear the little yellow guy's voice?

Sam's hand is dirty because of the power glove....

Most definitely not.

This is just the first trailer. We still got the second theatrical trailer to look forward to.

I actually meant movie, I hope this isnt Bay's last one as he is very suited to this franchise.

I actually meant movie, I hope this isnt Bay's last one as he is very suited to this franchise.

I don't care if it's his last one or not. He'll have to move on eventually, I just hope they don't turn around and reboot it. Reboots are find and dandy some of them time, but it's really annoying to reboot a perfectly good franchise.

A prequel could work, detailing the war on Cybertron.

megatron is the truck from the set.
Look at his face. It seems that the rumors that Megatron is shamed and scarred and hides under his hood are true.

Aside from the fact that he looks ridiculous, i just cant believe that they re doing this to him. It sounds bad. Besides, dont all TF have awesome healing powers?

^ Not really. Bumblebee's injuries weren't as bad as Megatron's, and Optimus Prime got a Matrix of Leadership reboot. Other than that, everyone that got injured/killed continued injured/killed.

Bee got his legs blown off. Starscream got his arm cut off and later in the film he was fine.

I guess this doesnt have to do with the movies' internal rules of physics but what they want the plot to be like.

Bee got his legs blown off. Starscream got his arm cut off and later in the film he was fine.

I guess this doesnt have to do with the movies' internal rules of physics but what they want the plot to be like.

No, it probably has something to do with the saturday morning cartoon the material derives from.

Some things can be fixed some can't

Arms and legs are easily re-attached.

Faces aren't.

I just watched the trailer again and I can't ****in' wait.

Last edited:
guys where can i read these spoilers on the
power glove

Remarkable work there Vadoskin
a few bumps along the way with the audio and a scene or two but that was pretty great.

The arrangement of the falling tower is an interesting one, I mean it has less impact this way but at the same time it stays with you more.

great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"