The Official Thor 2 Fan Art & Manip thread

marvel_freshman

Sidekick
Reaction score
With a director signed on, and a release date slated for November 15, 2013, Marvel Studios is moving swiftly with THOR 2. So far, what we know about the story includes: Thor will be visiting new worlds; His relationships with Odin and Jane Foster will be explored more; And there will be more Asgardians and Norse creatures this time around.

With that said, I suppose it isn't too early to start a "Fan art" thread for the sequel.

Here's my first submission, with the "TH2R: JOURNEY INTO MYSTERY" title idea via our very own RIM.

thor_2_teaser_poster_by_marvel_freshman-d4mfytl.png

update
janespinzgauerhighmobil.png

hehe and the Cosmic cube
cosmiccube.png

might aswell dumps these here too :D

HELM.jpg

(slight color variation)

HELM2.jpg

a couple of generic teaser posters...thanks to freshman for the J.I.M. title

2ld94zc.jpg

2vbvkw3.jpg

I painted this for an exhibition in Melbourne... I may as well chuck it in here as its still a possibility! Thor Vs Surtur.

oxzwj.jpg

Ive just been told it looks like Diablo 3 haha, Ive never played any Diablo games! Ah well...

heh or Baldur :D Cool still tho Deej

I painted this for an exhibition in Melbourne... I may as well chuck it in here as its still a possibility! Thor Vs Surtur.

oxzwj.jpg

Ive just been told it looks like Diablo 3 haha, Ive never played any Diablo games! Ah well...

Looks great. Why do I hear Thor say "YOU CANNOT PASS!!!"

who made this? looks really cool for what im doing. i have been making some manips of the guardians of the galaxy in the style of those avengers blu ray covers, the silhouette ones, this would be perfect for a background for a thor one.

i used the pic above so thanks in advance.

this is thor in the style of those avengers blu ray covers
thorasgardplanets.png

Last edited:
who made this? looks really cool for what im doing. i have been making some manips of the guardians of the galaxy in the style of those avengers blu ray covers, the silhouette ones, this would be perfect for a background for a thor one.

i used the pic above so thanks in advance.
this is thor in the style of those avengers blu ray covers
thorasgardplanets.png

Nice, good work :up:

And Vartha himself made this.

*NOT MINE*

Found this elsewhere; wish I knew the name of the person that made this:

thor2thedarkworldbygraf.png

Very excited for this movie and future art in this thread

cool, thanks.

and vartha thanks for the really cool asgard.
Just wish I could afford a puter to FINISH the model. it's even slowing down my old desktop that can HANDLE Asgard's size with the better Graphic's card

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"