The Official Thor Fan Art and Manips thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

QWoods

Sidekick
Reaction score
I don't have anything to post I just thought I'd start the thread so you can post your pics. So bring on Thor,Enchantress,Loki,Odin and whoever else.

I'm starting to work on one as soon as possible!

thorino.jpg

random actor cant fnd any gd pics of skarsgard that fit

edit the "random" actor is chris hemsworth who has now been cast as thor.....hmmmmn go figure

Last edited:
any reason this was moved out of the spoiler section btw? every other movies manip thread is in the spoiler section...

It seemed more appropriate for the Thor World section, since it's basically Thor fan art.

I suppose, but do your own pictures of what you'd like to see in the movie actually constitute spoilers?

I know there's a few Thor manips floating around, so figured I'd starta an official place to put them all :)

We have one in the Thor World place, but it never gets traffic. You should move it into the Spoilers thread and merge with this.

Wish we had some better pics. I do a manip in a flash.

A commercial Idea I had to do
01.jpg

02.jpg

03a.jpg

Last edited:
I heard the thunder. But it was just my fart.

^..........and thats how serious people are going to take a Thor movie when it gets made. :lmao:

Perhaps. But there will be just as many who will be going at it with all seriousness. As serious as you can be about a comic book movie.

There'll probably be just as many going simply to be entertained without any preconceived notions, too.

I like the idea of Chris playing Thor

Thor-7.jpg

that would be really good if it weren't for the excessive lightning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member