The Official Thor Fan Art and Manips thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I really need to figure out how to make those animated Avvy's for those epic shots like the wallpapers. :D

If only I could make an animated Wallpaper. lol

I've seen them before, I think someone made a few animated Joker wallpapers a long time ago. It'd be pretty awesome, but like a 6 MB wallpaper lol.

I've seen them before, I think someone made a few animated Joker wallpapers a long time ago. It'd be pretty awesome, but like a 6 MB wallpaper lol.
lol yeah that's the problem, there's really no way to make something like that without it being a big file.
There was a company that had interactive wallpapers, the First FF movie had a pretty cool theme.

Here you go:

MK-THOR-1.jpg

There's no shots I could find of the movie helmet from the right angle so I had to guestimate how it might look.

After seeing this shot, makes me wish that this was the teaser poster instead.

Yeah, even if he doesn't wear the helmet for every second of the movie, at least use it on promo stuff.

would you happen to have this in 1280x800? Thanks

Nah, sorry, man - just what's on my Photobucket page, which I just learnt isn't even 1680 afterall - goes as big as 1024!
You can just paste it onto a black 1280 template in Paint. That's all I would do(I'm a hack!)

Here you go:

MK-THOR-1.jpg

There's no shots I could find of the movie helmet from the right angle so I had to guestimate how it might look.

It looks pretty impressive.

Im sure Marvel will use more epic posters for the release month.

cant wait to see a big poster on the theatres of my city.

Here you go:

MK-THOR-1.jpg

Well if you ask me you guessed right. :up:

the photos of the new action figure can be used for some great manips...

Posted the Cap Simpson Punx in the cap manips thread :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back