Revenge of the Fallen The Official Transformers: ROTF DVD/Bluray Thread

guys, has it been confirmed that the IMAX scenes will be similar to the Dark Knight Bluray, where during the movie, the IMAX scenes fillup the whole screen of your HDTV?????????????
guys, this is the most important question of all

Michael Bay said that there would be shifting aspect ratios like TDK, so yes

^Excellent, another important question

Will we be getting the Imax version of the forest fight or the normal version?

Hopefully both the DVD and the BR will have the IMAX Forest fight... i havent seen it =(

^Its actually on youtube and it isnt extended by that much, but you get a bit more of the fight which is always welcome for me.

i think the constructicon transformation is also longer...

but yea the extra footage is neglegible... unless u like to see metal parts flying around ur room

^I do hope we get the extended version, the little bit added to the forest fight is great.

Well Optimus fans will love it.. he bashes up Starscream real good in the forest

I find it annoying how most people hated the movie but are willing to spend money on buying the DVD/Bluray just to show off your home theater system and then toss it in the closet, that's like a big WTF if I say so.

I'm buying the movie because I'm of the few that did like the movie and yeah when I get a Bluray player I'll buy it too

Well Optimus fans will love it.. he bashes up Starscream real good in the forest

Yeah, in the slightly extended version though Starscream gets to fight back a little, as does Grindor.

I find it annoying how most people hated the movie but are willing to spend money on buying the DVD/Bluray just to show off your home theater system and then toss it in the closet, that's like a big WTF if I say so.

I'm buying the movie because I'm of the few that did like the movie and yeah when I get a Bluray player I'll buy it too

I personally loved the movie, and cant wait to see it again, especially on Blu-ray.

I too enjoyed the movie despite its many flaws and I can't wait to pick it up on Blu Ray! Also I just found out that Best buy will have an exclusive giftset with a Optimus Head or helmet it looks cool!

Im looking forward to rewatching the Soundwave stuff the most... and the way he deploys Ravage, man that was cool ;)

Also available from the 20th October will be a Transformers: Two-Movie Mega Collection on DVD and Blu-ray.

transformerscollec12105322.jpg

transformerscollec27342857.jpg

Not to sound cynical, but does 2 movies warrant a "MEGA Collection" ???

right, especially when you know a third is obviously pending.

Blu ray edition is not the IMAX cut, with switching aspect ratios. A leak has hit the net and its been confirmed on a couple of forums that its not the IMAX cut.

when TDK BR leaked it had the IMAX cuts?

Don't know. Can't really remember the Dark Knight Blu ray leak.

can i ask: technically, how many times better is an original retail DVD than these Peer2Peer "DVDRip"s?
If im not allowed to ask, a mod can delete this.

From what I've seen, purchasing a disc is still better than a rip...

can i ask: technically, how many times better is an original retail DVD than these Peer2Peer "DVDRip"s?
If im not allowed to ask, a mod can delete this.

one the one hand you're spending money and getting a physical copy, on the other you're using your bandwidth and getting a digital copy (sucks if your ISP caps your internet use like mine). Otherwise they're exactly the same. The current leaks are rips from original sources (i.e. retail DVD/blu-ray). There are no differences.

new info from nelson at michael's website. The IMAX version on Blu-Ray will be exclusive to Walmart. Walmart.com has two sku's listed for the Blu-Ray.

It seems, for right now, that no other stores will be getting the IMAX version but Walmart...

new info from nelson at michael's website. The IMAX version on Blu-Ray will be exclusive to Walmart. Walmart.com has two sku's listed for the Blu-Ray.

It seems, for right now, that no other stores will be getting the IMAX version but Walmart...

Any news on the UK edition? Thats stupid only having it available from one store, hope in the UK we just get the full IMAX version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"