The Official UFO, Conspiracy Theories and Supernatural Thread

True, as for the 9/11 conspiracy
gb_bill4.gif

Since i'm not from the states i don't really like to take an opinion on the 9/11 conspiracy as it may be a bit disrespectful for those who died during that day so i'll let whoever wants have their opinions.
As i don't have dollars in this country i never saw if that myth shoun in that image is actually true.
Another interesting thing is that if you type in contrast illuminati as itanimulli.com you will be redirected to the USA Security services web site, but it's also possible that the designer of the site did this as a joke

The Illuminati thing was debunked. It was just a joke site set up which would redirect you.

As for the dollar thing, never tried it...I do actually have a dollar lying here somewhere.

Can you give me a link of the debunked Illuminati to prove my friends that it was a joke?

Well i've had a few experiences where i've seen stuff i just cant explain. I think i've seen an UFO at least once in my life. I was at home and there was a power outage, so there wasnt much to do and i was in my room listening to my discman (yes, this was a bit ago, shut it :oldrazz:). My window faced a small street that wasnt too popular, but whenever a vehicle used it the lights would hit my window and light the room up. That evening i was laying down enjoying my music when i notice a bright light in the window; it lasted longer than normal so i found it odd, but didnt think anything of it until my older sister runs into my room screaming for me to come and see something. I stood up and ran after her and we got to the balcony (we were on the second floor) and that's when i saw it: this very bright white light just hovered there not moving and not making any noise whatsoever for almost a minute. After this time it simply just vanished, it didnt fly away it just consumed itself until it disappeared... it was very bizarre.

My sister later told me she was in my parents' room and it had circled around the house before it disappeared. To this day i cant give you a logical explanation about what it was and i've never seen anything like it again.

Needless to say i keep an open mind about this kind of stuff. Yes, there's a lot of people with very wild imagination out there, but there's also a lot of normal, hardworking people who tell tales that have no logical explanation. I believe there's a lot more that we dont know about the universe than what we actually do know, so i dont rule life in another planet out.

I dont know if this makes me a conspiracy theorist, but i do think governments know more about UFO's that they're willing to admit.

I need to do more research on various things. So wanna get some Mark Dice Books. Unlike Alex Jones, he comes off sane. Just honestly wonder where he gets info from....he has a book from Bohemian Grove. That's not a conspiracy theory. It's a FACT it's real. History Channel's Decoded had a show dedicated to it. But that show to me is a fake. Why? The host in one show of it was talking about the Georgia Guidestones...and how Ted Turner may have built them, but then he got scared and said That's his boss and he a great man. I was like..."either poor joke or I dunno" I believe the person who built them did it for giggles...maybe. There's just weird and creepy stuff in this world. What's really creepy? Bilderblerg Group. Or whatever it's called.

I think aliens do exist though. We can't be the only ones in this whole universe...

Sure, the universe is probably teeming with life, but that in and of itself lends no credibility to the idea that we've been visited. I don't think believing there's extraterrestrial life necessarily belongs in a conversation about conspiracies.

Sure, the universe is probably teeming with life, but that in and of itself lends no credibility to the idea that we've been visited. I don't think believing there's extraterrestrial life necessarily belongs in a conversation about conspiracies.
This thread is for all things supernatural, extraterestrial or conspiracy related, it's for unexplainable things

Well, it would make the title too long, come on, you know what i mean, don't try to analise the title too much, all things Alien related, UFO's, Conspiracy theories, paranormal, strange events, ghosts, evil spirits, after life, myths, goblins, living dead, etc.
Stop trying to explain how the title doesn't fit and go back to the subject

As far as 9/11 goes, I defintely don't believe it was what we were told it was. I have no idea what really happened or who was really behind it but is our government full of powerful, evil people with secret agendas that I would not put past doing something like that? You betcha.

I think most conspiracies have some shred of truth to them. They had to originate somehow. There are a lot of people who add in a lot of bs though.

Williard, you ever looked up Bohemian Grove or Bilderberg Group?

The journalist i mentioned earlier, Jon Ronson, also did a 5 part documentary series called 'Secret Rulers of the World', and one ep focused on the goings on at Bohemian Grove:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Secret_Rulers_of_the_World

He also wrote an article for the Guardian on the Bohemian Grove, and he said that when he was standing outside the place, Tony Blair's right hand man, Peter Mandelson, drove past him, on the way into the grove, their eyes locked, and Mandleson gave him a strange look of surprise, haha, he would have recognised Jon Ronson as he was quite a well known journalist.

The tv series was pretty damn good, like most of these things i still have them on tape, i might dig some of them out if i can find them.

You should be able to find them online somewhere.

He also did the doc and book called 'The Men who stare at goats' that they turned into that Clooney McGregor film.

I might have to dig out that MIB book i still have, re-read it tonight and see if there are any good stories I could quickly recount here.

Williard, you ever looked up Bohemian Grove or Bilderberg Group?
I've heard of the Bilderberg Group. If I recall, it was talked about in a booj I read one time called 'Behold A Pale Horse'. I don't really remember the details though. Don't think I've ever heard of Bohemian Grove.

Bohemian Grove worship an owl god I believe.

^There's actually proof of the activities of Bohemian Grove. It seems to be some sort of giant prostitution event though more than anything.

I found a documentary on /x/ about them. I didn't get that far, but it seemed to be popular with lots of the higher ups in the world. I believe they said Clinton even attended a meeting.

Have a supernatural/paranormal investigation team starting up in Los Angeles for those in their early to mid twenties.

ok, i read a good scary mib story in that book last night and will recount the gist...

in 1976 in England, a young woman was walking home from work when a large ufo hovered directly above her, she had radiation type burn marks on her body as a result, and it also shattered fillings in her teeth...

So, a few days later these two mib show up at the family home, one indentifying himself as 'The Commander'. At first the parents don't want to let them in, but the mib tells them that they would basically force their way in later to interview her, so the young woman hears this from the top of the stairs and says to let them in to talk to her.

The whole family said that for the next few hours the mibs talked to them and treated them in ways that they normally would never have allowed anyone to, but somehow they offered no resistance and let them walk all over them.
'the Commander' interrogated the woman over and over, asking the same questions, and if there was the slightest deviation in her tale, he would scream and shout at her that she was a liar.
He told her at first what she saw was a weather balloon, when she said that was ridiculous, he told her it was experimental military aircraft, which she said was more plausible.

All the while the other mib sat in complete silence, staring at the girl, holding a mysterious box, whioch they said was to record the interview, but at no time was a tape replaced, or a microphone attached.

'The Commander' kept asking the girl if she had any marks on her body, this was the one thing she kept denying to him that was true.
After several hours they both left, but the Commander called up on the phone 3 times after that always asking the same question, 'was there any marks left on the girl's body?' , the third time she finally answered 'yes', there weremarks left, at which point he seemed relieved.

A while later she went for hypnotic regression, there was about 30mins of lost time after she saw the ufo, and under hypnosis it turned out she had been abducted by the ufo and examined, a very tall female alien, with long blond hair that was almost white, examined her while reassuring her not to be afraid.
There was some trepidation in the girl when the hypnotist regressed her to the abduction, but when he regressed her to the interview with the mib's, she was possessed of sheer terror, absolutely petrified at reliving their presence in this state, the hypnotist did not let her remain in this state for long, snapping her out of it for the sake of her mental health, but before he did, she said that 'The Commander' was 'talking to her twice', which some ufo investigators felt was an indication that he had been slipping in subconcious suggestions, which would explain their level of control over the family, allowing them to treat them badly without much resistance.

The two mib's left the house, getting into the trademark big black car.

Well, it would make the title too long, come on, you know what i mean, don't try to analise the title too much, all things Alien related, UFO's, Conspiracy theories, paranormal, strange events, ghosts, evil spirits, after life, myths, goblins, living dead, etc.
Stop trying to explain how the title doesn't fit and go back to the subject

I'm still not comfortable with it. There's the serious discussion of life in the universe, and there's the whackjob version of aliens. I consider them two different subject matters.

I'm still not comfortable with it. There's the serious discussion of life in the universe, and there's the whackjob version of aliens. I consider them two different subject matters.

Well, why don't you start a thread about the science of the universe, and all the avaliable evidence then, it seems like you'd be more comfortable in that kind of discussion.

It's fairly obvious that this thread is just a bit of fun, for folk to talk about the usual types of stories, theories, myths, alleged conspiracies...no-one here is taking it as seriously as you, no-one is saying this is serious science or absolute truth, folk are just passing the time talking about these subjects, whereas you seem to be getting bent out of shape about that for some reason, and are just coming in and being a real old grumpa poster, trying to spoil the discussion.

ok, i read a good scary mib story in that book last night and will recount the gist...

in 1976 in England, a young woman was walking home from work when a large ufo hovered directly above her, she had radiation type burn marks on her body as a result, and it also shattered fillings in her teeth...

So, a few days later these two mib show up at the family home, one indentifying himself as 'The Commander'. At first the parents don't want to let them in, but the mib tells them that they would basically force their way in later to interview her, so the young woman hears this from the top of the stairs and says to let them in to talk to her.

The whole family said that for the next few hours the mibs talked to them and treated them in ways that they normally would never have allowed anyone to, but somehow they offered no resistance and let them walk all over them.
'the Commander' interrogated the woman over and over, asking the same questions, and if there was the slightest deviation in her tale, he would scream and shout at her that she was a liar.
He told her at first what she saw was a weather balloon, when she said that was ridiculous, he told her it was experimental military aircraft, which she said was more plausible.

All the while the other mib sat in complete silence, staring at the girl, holding a mysterious box, whioch they said was to record the interview, but at no time was a tape replaced, or a microphone attached.

'The Commander' kept asking the girl if she had any marks on her body, this was the one thing she kept denying to him that was true.
After several hours they both left, but the Commander called up on the phone 3 times after that always asking the same question, 'was there any marks left on the girl's body?' , the third time she finally answered 'yes', there weremarks left, at which point he seemed relieved.

A while later she went for hypnotic regression, there was about 30mins of lost time after she saw the ufo, and under hypnosis it turned out she had been abducted by the ufo and examined, a very tall female alien, with long blond hair that was almost white, examined her while reassuring her not to be afraid.
There was some trepidation in the girl when the hypnotist regressed her to the abduction, but when he regressed her to the interview with the mib's, she was possessed of sheer terror, absolutely petrified at reliving their presence in this state, the hypnotist did not let her remain in this state for long, snapping her out of it for the sake of her mental health, but before he did, she said that 'The Commander' was 'talking to her twice', which some ufo investigators felt was an indication that he had been slipping in subconcious suggestions, which would explain their level of control over the family, allowing them to treat them badly without much resistance.

The two mib's left the house, getting into the trademark big black car.

:dry: not even a minute after reading this the power went out for a few seconds...although where I live power surges has been common since the Hurricane...:cmad:. It's been about a month or so.

This story is quite interesting:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VenezuelaIn a letter printed in the December 18, 1886 issue of Scientific American, page 389, the US consul of Venezuela in Maracaibo reported a UFO sighting. A bright object, accompanied with a humming noise, appeared during thunderstorm over a hut near Maracaibo, causing its occupants to display symptoms similar to radiation poisoning. Nine days later the trees surrounding the hut withered and died.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VenezuelaIn a letter printed in the December 18, 1886 issue of Scientific American, page 389, the US consul of Venezuela in Maracaibo reported a UFO sighting. A bright object, accompanied with a humming noise, appeared during thunderstorm over a hut near Maracaibo, causing its occupants to display symptoms similar to radiation poisoning. Nine days later the trees surrounding the hut withered and died.In a letter printed in the December 18, 1886 issue of Scientific American, page 389, the US consul of Venezuela in Maracaibo reported a UFO sighting. A bright object, accompanied with a humming noise, appeared during thunderstorm over a hut near Maracaibo, causing its occupants to display symptoms similar to radiation poisoning. Nine days later the trees surrounding the hut withered and died.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"