The Official Yakuza Thread

Yakuza 5 comes out in NA Tuesday and Zero just got announced

Yakuza6eyes.gif

Yakuza6face.gif

spoilers for those who haven't played Yakuza 5 - I really hope Mayumi shows up in Yakuza 6 or at the very least, the end of Yakuza 5. I'm still on Kazuma's chapter.

I've never seen a woman so truly and deeply in love with someone before.

pretty neat LE set incoming

29653647470_fdf1969c60_z.jpg

Hey everybody, we’re back here on PlayStation.Blog today to give you guys an exclusive look at the opening moments of the upcoming PS4 crime drama that kicks off the entire Yakuza series, Yakuza 0. But first, we’ve got some good news for you!

First, we’ve got the details on the launch day edition of Yakuza 0! For those who pre-order and secure a copy when the game launches, we’ve created the special Yakuza 0 “The Business” launch edition! It includes the game, a stainless steel business card holder decorated with Kiryu’s Dragon tattoo and Majima’s “Hanya” tattoo designs. Oh, we also made bi-lingual replicas of their business cards from Tachibana Real Estate and the Cabaret Grand. (We also included a special “Hostesses” card, because Yakuza.)

Second, there have been a lot of people asking for this, and we’re finally confirming here on PlayStation.Blog that Yakuza 0 will have a digital pre-order starting today! The digital version of the game will include a static theme for PS4 featuring the two protagonists.

29653647650_c7d457bc20_z.jpg

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/09/27/yakuza-0-the-business-edition-revealed-new-story-details/

Last edited:
I got it yesterday with KH 2.8, but only because I got a good deal on them. I don't know when I'm going to play it, but it will be my first Yakuza game, so I'm hoping it grabs me and makes me want to play others.

I got it yesterday with KH 2.8, but only because I got a good deal on them. I don't know when I'm going to play it, but it will be my first Yakuza game, so I'm hoping it grabs me and makes me want to play others.

nice! i hope you enjoy it. there's a remaster of yakuza 1 coming out this year too.

i'm currently playing telltale game of thrones, once i'm done with that i'll hop on the yakuza train.

but until then...

nice! i hope you enjoy it. there's a remaster of yakuza 1 coming out this year too.

i'm currently playing telltale game of thrones, once i'm done with that i'll hop on the yakuza train.

but until then...
Yeah, I've always seen the trailers for the games and have been impressed at how good they looked, even on PS3. I think I even downloaded Yakuza 5 when they released it with PS Plus. But I never tried them out, and I figure this would be the best one to start in terms of story.

I was finishing up getting the Platinum for Lego Force Awakens last night, so I might move on to this tonight. But I'm definitely saving KH 2.8 for later on, since I still haven't finished 2 on PS3, and might just wait for the PS4 collection to come out.

Yeah, I've always seen the trailers for the games and have been impressed at how good they looked, even on PS3. I think I even downloaded Yakuza 5 when they released it with PS Plus. But I never tried them out, and I figure this would be the best one to start in terms of story.

I was finishing up getting the Platinum for Lego Force Awakens last night, so I might move on to this tonight. But I'm definitely saving KH 2.8 for later on, since I still haven't finished 2 on PS3, and might just wait for the PS4 collection to come out.
word, yeah. yakuza 5 was a pain in the ass for me to obtain though since it takes up so much space and i have the OG Ps3, but this telltale game of thrones shouldn't take that long for me to complete. i could have it done by this weekend and then i'll get my yakuza on (it just got here in the mail!!!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"