The Ongoing Serie A, La Liga, All English Football, Champions League Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 38

Status
Not open for further replies.
CSkmmrFWcAAEOyD.jpg:large

Yep, didn't need to improve the attack at all. :woot:

What about this Kit?

Unfortunately can't see it happening. Cellino didn't due diligence on the books when he bought the club and overpaid massively. We'd need a Russell Crowe or a very wealthy businessman to come in and then also gives the fans a place on the board....very unlikely.

Let's hope Liverpool continues to make life hard for Chelsea

Nah, Chelsea look like they're aiming to hand out a beating.

As much as it pains me to say it, Liverpool are looking like a proper football team under Klopp, just lacking that cutting edge in attack and overall cohesion, which makes sense since we're still at the start of the former's reign. But yeah, Chelsea look up for it today.

Or not, after the goal Chelsea reverted to their usual selves this season.

Unfortunately can't see it happening. Cellino didn't due diligence on the books when he bought the club and overpaid massively. We'd need a Russell Crowe or a very wealthy businessman to come in and then also gives the fans a place on the board....very unlikely.

Russell Crowe was playing you lad's mate. He never had any intention of buying you guys.

Costa kicking Skrtel in the chest while on the ground. Nothing new.

Liverpool just took the lead with a great goal.

2-1 Liverpool. Jose in a hole again.

...and another goal for Liverpool, Jose has the look of someone that has slowly accepted their fate.

JT has gone the same way as Rooney, an old man in a young mans game. One season too many for them.

Three losses in a row now I think, I can see Abramovic pushing the reset button soon. If it was any other manager it would be done by Monday morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"