The Ongoing Serie A, La Liga, All English Football, Champions League Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 53

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can understand why Benitez is frustrated at Newcastle but I don't know why he would go to West Ham. The West Ham fans would hate Benitez.

I didn't realise Gerrard had got/taken the Rangers job. Wonder how he'll get on with that.

I can understand why Benitez is frustrated at Newcastle but I don't know why he would go to West Ham. The West Ham fans would hate Benitez.

Hopefully nothing in it. I do think he's getting restless and won't take any nonsense from Ashley after last summer. If he doesn't get his guarantees and war chest soon (which he's earned), I think he'll be off. :csad:

Looks like Manuel Pellegrini is favored for the West Ham job, at least as far as one can trust the papers.

Looks like Manuel Pellegrini is favored for the West Ham job, at least as far as one can trust the papers.

Now that he's been mentioned in the same breath as Benitez (whether realistic or not), I'd rather the West Ham job got wrapped up asap to take one more option off the table.

More bent Platini:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44170578
World Cup: Michel Platini claims 'trickery' over 1998 tournament draw

Love the way he says it so matter of factly. Who knows what stuff he's done he would actually get nervous about discussing.

Now that he's been mentioned in the same breath as Benitez (whether realistic or not), I'd rather the West Ham job got wrapped up asap to take one more option off the table.

You guys definitely need to hang onto Benitez, so hopefully Pellegrini signs up and Newcastle loosens the purse strings a little so Benitez stays.

More bent Platini:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44170578
World Cup: Michel Platini claims 'trickery' over 1998 tournament draw

Love the way he says it so matter of factly. Who knows what stuff he's done he would actually get nervous about discussing.

Now that he's been booted he won't care about revealing FIFA's tricks because he can't benefit anymore. When him and Blatter got disciplined a couple of years ago Blatter also started blurting out random scandalous details, although in his case I think it was because he's started to go senile.

You guys definitely need to hang onto Benitez, so hopefully Pellegrini signs up and Newcastle loosens the purse strings a little so Benitez stays.

Now that he's been booted he won't care about revealing FIFA's tricks because he can't benefit anymore. When him and Blatter got disciplined a couple of years ago Blatter also started blurting out random scandalous details, although in his case I think it was because he's started to go senile.

We totally need him. But I wouldn't begrudge him at all if he left now for any reason and would support him wherever he goes.

They're just an absolute embarrassment to the game. Platini is the bigger disgrace having been such a high profile, respected footballer in his time.

F.A. Cup Final time!!

Who should I support for the WC?

I want an underdog. Primarily 1 from Africa or Asia or Central America

Hazard beats Jones who gives away a penalty.

Utd looking a bit more threatening now.

Could have been another Chelsea pen there.

Seriously even the bounce back of the ball hits rashford to give a goal kick, couldn’t get a bit of luck at all today

All over. Congrats Chelsea!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back