The Ongoing Serie A, La Liga, All English Football, Champions League Thread - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newcastle 2-0 up against Wolves. If Chelsea fail to win we'll be in the top 4!

Bwahaha oh dear QPR 1-0 down and down to 10 men..... if only Sparky's managerial abilities were as big as his ego!

Haha, nice one Spidey. What a day!

Where did you meet Stan Lee?

he was doing a signing in London - the queues were ridiculous and they said that people with my level of ticket werent allowed to queue till 2 even though the website said 10 so i did the british thing and got into a massive huff demanding to speak to someone in charge and the security guard took me straight to Stan himself to avoid a scene!!!

Cant wait for tomorrow - cost me a small fortune mind!

2-2 now & Chelsea also scored :cmad:

he was doing a signing in London - the queues were ridiculous and they said that people with my level of ticket werent allowed to queue till 2 even though the website said 10 so i did the british thing and got into a massive huff demanding to speak to someone in charge and the security guard took me straight to Stan himself to avoid a scene!!!

Only way to get anything done :cmad::csad:

That's great though. You're not going to be lending that copy out anytime soon.

Well worth it if you win tomorrow.

Bwahaha oh dear QPR 1-0 down and down to 10 men..... if only Sparky's managerial abilities were as big as his ego!

Even though he's ex-United, I actually think he's a bit of a knob...I'm sure most people will agree with me.

errrm cant think of that many other world classers that will go down as club legends

If, and that's a big if, Rooney stays at United for the long term, then he will become a United legend. Especially if he breaks the all time scoring record, another 82 goals to go I believe.

I think the new kit looks great. I dig the weird collar and everything. I'll be buying it to add to my collection.

It's called a half-penny collar. :cwink:

Nike really have been dropping the ball recently with their kits. Our's looks just as bad.

IMO, Arsenal's kit this season looks like a knock-off version, almost not quite the ticket. :huh:

VDS in the stands.

I actually think De Gea has been in top form as of late, he was outstanding against Ajax.

I GOT A TICKET!!! OFF TO WEMBLEY TOMORROW!!!

Congratulations mate, obviously as a United fan I can't wish Liverpool good luck, but I'm sure you'll enjoy the atmosphere. :yay:

Samba to Anzhi for £11M and 120K a week. :lmao:

More power to him I say. Spurs and QPR weren't going to pay him that kind of money.

Should have done what i do solo... use a wheelchair... or find someone with a wheelchair and latch on as they jump the Queues LOL

wow city beat a struggling team and bapi isn't on here proclaiming champions

damn this is a strange day

engineering train was derailed last night and there are no direct liverpool to london trains! unbelievable

im off out in a couple hours, gonna be a massive day out!

Good luck with the train journey spidey.

2-0 to Spurs, a fluke deflection and then a dive by Bale for a penalty. I'm sure most will note the complete lack of condemnation for what is a clear dive from Bale.

& the Ginger OAP Ninja himself put MUFC 1 up on Norwich after only a few minutes

EDIT- Sanga scores... AFC 1-2 Spurs

Fantastic header from Sagna. The Bale penalty is really irritating given it is the EXACT same thing as the Eduardo incident a couple of years ago, where he anticipated the arm coming out and dove for it, only just like Eduardo's pen, no arm came yet no one has the balls to say Bale cheated.

Edit! Stunning goal from RVP!

HAHAHAHAHAHA oh Harry! I said to the misses at 2-0 "game over, may aswell switch off now"! Agreed on the pen Hunter, disappoined that Gary Neville didn't say anything being as he is one of the more honest pundits out there. Good on Theo aswell, glad he's showing some form again.

Edit: Grant Holt 1-1

Last edited:
2Gbgi.gif

Giggs 2-1! Take that Norwich for all those jammy late goals last year! Now Parker's off, Spurs are 5-2 down, just need Liverpool to stuff Cardiff and I'll be happy.......

Giggsy you ****ing beauty!!!!! 900th game and still scoring!!!!!

Liverpool behind in the Cup. If they lose this it'll hit them hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"