The Ongoing Serie A, La Liga, All English Football, Champions League Thread - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
That celebration was odd and this is what he said about that: "Obviously it's an important goal, not just because of the goal that I scored but for the people, for the club, for the fans, for my colleagues, for Roberto, for me - we all went through some difficult times and is very very important and that's why I celebrated the way I did because I have my feet on the floor and I'm happy for everybody." And maybe Tevez is a disgrace but he's a top, top player too and if we have to pay him 250k every week he should be on the pitch and score goals like he did yesterday.

Yes by showing everybody in the world what I was doing for 5 months.:whatever:

And again it was soft. But Villa is poor and McLeish is a joke so I was expecting nothing, to be honest.

it may have been soft but it was a penalty, young needs to knock the theatrics on the head you can go down when fouled but not like someone outta uwe boll movie

penalty and again its young, watch the mob start

Like you wouldn't if it was a City player? It's not the contact, it's the way he throws himself down whilst staring at the ref. He does it all the time and to be fair most United fans moan about it.

2 things I hate about modern football in this match, 1. Youngs theatrics and 2. Carricks booking for clearly winning the ball and taking a whisker of the man.

Edit: Just seen your comment above so scrap the first bit.

The best theatrics are in Serie A. I've seen players flop around on the pitch like a fish from little more than a stiff breeze.

AqiD0USCIAM0s7b.jpg

Is it the anniversary again already? Time sure does fly...

RIP the 96

and Villa's revenge style is studs to the nuts....... Ouch!

That was a handball there as well

sickening - absolutely sickening - some of you might say "its the minority, dont tar them all with the same brush" etc but it was enough that the ref had to abandon the minutes silence - those plastic ***** cant even sell out their allocation a sorry excuse for a football club CUMMON SPURS

sickening - absolutely sickening - some of you might say "its the minority, dont tar them all with the same brush" etc but it was enough that the ref had to abandon the minutes silence - those plastic ***** cant even sell out their allocation a sorry excuse for a football club CUMMON SPURS

what happened i didn't see the start of the game

Good win today with some good football played, Welbeck and Rooney were a bit off song in front of goal though and Villa were woeful.

Drogba scores at Wembley again, he just straight rapes chickens there every time, just mad poultry molestation.

349cmdf.gif

It was a disgrace, I'm just curious how you know it was the Chelsea section?

Goal line technology going to be in the news again. Spuds got no luck when it comes to if the ball goes across the line.

Don't know why those fans can't hold a minutes silence.

The Chelsea hooligan groups have never really gone away from the fanbase unlike other premiership clubs other the last 20 years to be honest so I'm not that surprised.

I didn't know there was that much hate for Liverpool from Chelsea 'fans' general though.

Last edited:
It was a disgrace, I'm just curious how you know it was the Chelsea section?

Widely reported by journos - also got a text from a spurs mate at the game

I am not even surprised from them, I have been in the Matthew Harding stand at the bridge before where they here hissing and seig heiling jewish players

How the **** could the ref be able to give that as a goal???

and Cech should be off for that......

How the **** could the ref be able to give that as a goal???

and Cech should be off for that......

yeah ridiculous nowhere near the line!

Cech shouldnt be off as advantage was played - didnt end up costing them agoal scoring chance, same as in 05 when Cech bought down Baros and Garcia smashed it over the line the option is goal or penalty and red card

Widely reported by journos - also got a text from a spurs mate at the game

I am not even surprised from them, I have been in the Matthew Harding stand at the bridge before where they here hissing and seig heiling jewish players

My friend was a Chelsea steward. The chelsea headhunters hooligans are still very much around.

Wow, a Liverpool/Chelsea final. I shall definately not be watching that!

Wow I thought Villa were going to be the winner of the weekends "wettest performance competition", but Spurs have come away with that accolade. Must be the biggest meh performance ever seen in an FA Cup semi, Liverpool vs Everton might've not been the best in terms of quality but at least there was 110% effort on the pitch. Last time I ever support Spurs for 90 mins again! Chelsea were on the up before the ghost goal, if anything that goal spurred them into life for all of 10 mins. Awful decision, but thankfully it didn't affect the outcome of the game.

Sickening chants but what the f*** did the FA expect? 6pm kick off means about 8 hours of drinking time for the vile headhunters, they just have to use common sense. alot of football fans are scum , you can't trust them. Every man and his dog saw this coming, Talksport have been on about it all week, if they can see it Stevie Wonder can.

Liverpool vs Chelsea - can we just give Liverpool the trophy now? Torres will miss a sitter, Carroll will score the winner.

Must be embarrassing beeing a Spurs fan when the best team you have had in years gets beat by a bunch of old farts like Drogba and Lampard.

Just yesterday on ESPN they where saying Spurs are the team playing the most attractive football in the EPL which made me and my mate laugh are head off.

Spurs what the hell?

hope we smash that vile plastic club

we were playing them may 5th anyway so dont even need to change my calendar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"