The Ongoing Serie A, La Liga, All English Football, Champions League Thread part 2!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't quite understand what all the fuss is about... yea, what they said was utterly moronic.... but you'd find MUCH worse in the stands.... Should we mike up the stands and boot out all the people making sexist comments when there are female officials?

You can find all kind of scumbags in the stands though, it makes Sky look bad as their two figureheads are basically sneering and mocking the idea of a woman doing a "Man's job" in 2011, which makes them look like misogynistic dinosaurs.

The fact is that they got exposed by people within their own company because from what I read most think both are *******s who laud their position over everyone.

What's been said?

Andy Gray needs to stick to FIFA.

Martin Tyler: This looks like a mismatch on paper.

Andy Gray: Paper has never won a football match but I know what you mean.

The sad part is she totally nailed that call. I mean, she was completely right.

Poor thing. I have no problem with a female linesman but don't know if I would be comfortable with a woman refereeing a match with all the scum overaggressive players getting in her face.

Andy Gray involved..no surprise there! But if it's a private conversation I don't know how fair it is to broadcast it. I'm sure Karren Brady has badmouthed a few people behind closed doors. Nothing sounds good when it comes out :)

Yea, like Andy Gray or Richard Keys are 2 people that have a clue about the rules of football.. 2 ****in idiots.

She got the decision right anyway which makes them look like even bigger jackasses, maybe someone should go explain the offside rule to those 2 idiots.. :whatever:

That being said, it was a private conversation that wasn't intended for broadcast.. but if Ron Atkinson can be sacked for a racist remark that was again a supposed conversation that wasn't intended for broadcast, then surely these 2 could possibly face the sack for such ridiculous sexism..

I wouldn't miss Andy "Liverpool lover/Manchester United hater" Gray one bit to be honest..

Neither would I miss Keys. The idiot knows f*** all about football. I always want to smash his face in everytime he has a dig and s****** at Arsenal's misfortunes and expense.

I hope this doesn't put her off, nor do the idiots at the FA prevent her or any other ladies from officiating PL games in the future.

Get Jeff Stelling to replace Keys IMHO...

just to make clear... i do think what they said was wrong...

no but any excuse to get andy gray off the airwaves has to be seized!!!!!!
I so agree Spidey-Dude :up:

I don't like Andy Gray everyone I know who watches football doesn't like Andy Gray why is he still here :cmad:
I hope this doesn't put her off, nor do the idiots at the FA prevent her or any other ladies from officiating PL games in the future.

It would be a shame if this put women off officiating football. Football needs good officials of any gender.

Poor thing. I have no problem with a female linesman but don't know if I would be comfortable with a woman refereeing a match with all the scum overaggressive players getting in her face.

Andy Gray involved..no surprise there! But if it's a private conversation I don't know how fair it is to broadcast it. I'm sure Karren Brady has badmouthed a few people behind closed doors. Nothing sounds good when it comes out :)

And having said that, right on cue she wades into the war of words... :woot: :oldrazz:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/9371642.stm

Neither would I miss Keys. The idiot knows f*** all about football. I always want to smash his face in everytime he has a dig and s****** at Arsenal's misfortunes and expense.

I dislike this guy even more, aside from the fact it irritates me how he talks to people.. hes just an agreement machine, anything Andy Gray or anyone has to say he seems to agree or nod along with it.

I'd be content not to see or hear either on my screen again to be perfectly honest.

And having said that, right on cue she wades into the war of words... :woot: :oldrazz:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/9371642.stm
I don't know why but Karren Brady often winds me up. Not 'cause she's a woman...she's just annoying & has too much to say generally. But I hope that linesman isn't discouraged by all of this. She might be embarrassed by the unwanted attention which in this case is irrelevant to her ability (got to expect the same abuse that male referees get on tough calls though) but hopefully she doesn't let it bother her too much. Great that she got proven right on the call in question.

At the start, Dalglish jokingly asked Sky's male reporter whether he minded that there was a woman present.
lol

As wrong as he is about this, Andy Gray is the best punter on British TV and it would be a shame if he got the sack.

am I the only one who would love to absolutely nail Sian Massey!? (the fact she got that call right makes her even more desirable)

I like Gray on commentary, he commentates like a fan rather than a bitter ex player, and I don't think he's biased, he says negative things about every team and decisions that no fan wants to hear, but that's the nature of his job.

I certainly prefer him over crap like Birtles, Beglin, Lawrenson, Waddle, Townsend and the other guy who does the Europa League on ESPN.

For me Gray, Alan Smith and the guy on La Liga who isn't Gerry "OMG Messi, Barcelona fap fap fap" Armstrong are the best colour commentators.

Hate Motson, his attitude towards Ireland failing to make it to the World Cup last Summer sickened me. If it had been England who had been on the receiving end of France you can bet your ass that Mottie would have been one of the journos/pundits leading the line in the witch hunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"