The ONLY Offical SHH! Myspace Thread--Don't Make More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell?! @ him being 6'2" and 320 pounds....BIG ASS!!! :wow:

Anyhow, the guy is crazy! How the hell do you stab your mom,who obviously wants the best for you by trying to end your addiction to myspace! Thats insane, he must have serious mental issues and I hope he talks to a psychiatrist!
...oh and again ....BIG ASS KID!!! wtf!

Quit fronting, Morg....we all know that was your ass that went mental on your mom.

Hahaha, wow, that's exactly what I did in trying to find out where it was from. I assumed it was from something.

I put it on my Facebook profile, do you mind going uncredited? :o

Well, now a ton of college kids in the Philadelphia/New Jersey/Delaware area will be exposed to your wit. :o

This is kinda sad, people like this make me ashamed I have an account at Myspace.

1. That's a big boy; wonder if it's muscle or fat

He has to make the time to exercise to have muscles. Somebody who's addicted enough to the net to want to kill somebody because they cut them off is probably not taking the time to exercise.

fanboy.gif

Its his mother own fault. If the fat bastard is trying to leave home, let him! Whats the problem!

320 pounds and he's only 18?!?!?!

Damn how the **** is that possible? Sounds like he needs to spend less time on myspace and pies and more time on his bicycle!

HAHAHAHAHAHA Fat bastard!

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't hot link Sentinel X

His mom's fault. What does a 320 lbs 6 foot 2 kid with a knife look at on the internet.

Any damn thing he wants.

"6-foot 2-inch tall, 320-pound son" ... "then rode his bicycle to a location nearby."
I would have paid to see that.

I wonder what the kid would do if she had cut him off Facebook or youtube. He might be getting charged with more then assault

this is why MySpace is the devil...I have neither a MySpace or a Facebook account...my online presence is only here on the Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"