Poeman

Avenger
Reaction score
Im gonna go streak naked down the streets on New York City

:up:

Poeman said:
Im gonna go streak naked down the streets on New York City

:up:

if the jet's beat the steelers, i'll even drink v-8 tomato juice.

:eek:

Jets have absolutely no chance....Pennington has just been ineffective, and we won't see any hot streaks against that Steelers D.

The Riddler said:
if the jet's beat the steelers, i'll even drink v-8 tomato juice.

:eek:

Hey riddler, I take it by your avatar you like to live in the past!!

J/k....it pisses me off when i think. 20 years ago the 49ers won it all, 10 years ago vice versa...this year ugh. :(

Well at least you will always have the memories right? ;)

dodger said:

J/k....it pisses me off when i think. 20 years ago the 49ers won it all, 10 years ago vice versa...this year ugh. :(

Niners need to take Lienert. They have good luck with lefties. :D

Book of edd said:
Jets have absolutely no chance....Pennington has just been ineffective, and we won't see any hot streaks against that Steelers D.

excuse me ... but pennington is on a hot streak of late.
and Rothlesburger is a rookie.. a awesome one, but as samuel jackson said Its all about pressure

Book of edd said:
Niners need to take Lienert. They have good luck with lefties. :D

rodgers has better mechanics, and is hard as nails.

he is the future!

dodger said:

yep, fond memories they are. :)

Montana to rice... sure were the old times

Book of edd said:
Lienert has heart! He is the next Young dammit! HEATH MY WORDS!

rodgers is young and montana in one!

he's a righty like montana, tough like young, accurate as hell (over 60% comp. rating) like montana, can scramble and is mobile like young, and has good arm strength.

not to mention higher qb rating then leinart this year.

he's taking the niners to the promised land! :D

all i ask from the jets is stop the Bus... chad will do his thing.
i say let it fall on roth's hands

I still like Lienert....he's got so much heart, man. That's what it takes.....unless you're Dorsey or Rattay...they need talent. :D

Book of edd said:
I still like Lienert....he's got so much heart, man. That's what it takes.....unless you're Dorsey or Rattay...they need talent. :D
true, rattay sucks. dorsey is still young so you never know...he's better than eli manning. hah!
however, rodgers has heart, as a junior (and a young one at that) he's similar to leinart in that he's team leader. he's got heart too, and leadership.

I really really cant see the jets winning this, the Steelers Run D is the best in the league, and they are also decent at rushing the passer. Chad Pennington is playing hurt and 1 big hit could knock him out of the game (hes got an injured throwing shoulder). I think the steelers will run the ball, control the clock and win this one

I am so rooting for the Jets.. probably the first time in my life I'm doing that. I'm sick of the Steelers.

If the Jets wear those stupid green pants they will lose ... fact.. What is up with that? Joe Namath never wore green pants. :mad:. Pantyhose maybe but not green pants. :o

I mean, I figured the Pats would win the game. I'm not exactly going out on a limb with that pick. But I wouldn't expect them to bend Pittsburgh over in their own damn stadium and commence to pile-drive them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"