Your favorite Super Bowl(s) of all-time.

Seems like 34 is the runaway favorite.

Super Bowl 32 was great! That is the Super Bowl I first remember watching. Elway and Davis and the Broncos. Great team. Those were the days.

Rams vs Titans is my favorite. That was an amazing ending

I'm biased being a Bears fan, so I went with Super Bowl 20. Again, being biased Bears fan, my second choice would have been Super Bowl 32 since the Packers lost to the Broncos (I hate the Packers). SB 32 actually had an exciting ending that pretty much went down to the end.

the highlights of that game is on right now on espn 2, and they've been showing many of them throughout the night.

whichever one had the matrix reloaded tvspot

What a great Superbowl. Patriots and Panthers was pretty good I thought. Janet Jackson even provided us with a great halftime.

SB 34 has got to be the best. I grew up an Oilers fan and stayed with the Titans so it was a thrill to see them in the Superbowl. The drama of that 1 yard was tough, but was still great to see them get there.

Also the Cowboys and Bills, man football was at it's peak in early/mid 90's imo. Aikman, Smith, Irving, Harper... :up:

Oilers/Cowboys have been my teams since youth so those definitely stick out in my mind.

Also I thought the Broncos/Packers SB was great. Elway and Favre in a competitive game, hard to beat.

Any game the Cowboys won. :o

Is it too late to add Super Bowl 42 to the list?

Super Bowl 38 was a hell of a game as well. I forgot to put that one in my list.

I chose that as my favorite , The Patriots did a hell of a job . Also I got to rewatch the boob scene over and over because of direct tv.

I haven't been watching the Super Bowl long enough to have a 'favorite,' but I know which one is not my favorite:

SB XXXIX.

Damn William Penn. That b*st*rd. :csad:

Blowouts shouldn't count on this poll. I've said it once already. :down

The 3 Ravens fans on this board would disagree with you.:o

Anything, involving the Packers or Chiefs winning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"