Godzilla 2014 - What city should he attack?

gzilla46

Civilian
Reaction score
What city should Godzilla attack in the 2014 film? Should he stick to Japan, go to an American city, or attack a city in some other country, you name it.

New York is a no-go. He already did New York
images

What about Los Angeles?
320px-LA_Skyline_Mountains2.jpg

I can see the trailer now....

"In 2014....Godzilla will take his talents to South Beach."

How about Tokyo or Hong Kong. Why he have to attack an American City. Godzilla in his glory days attack Asian cities.

He could start the film in Tokyo and then he crosses the Pacific to somewhere on the West Coast...

i liked the idea of a world tour, just smashing crap from all over

Maybe he could fart and blow Cuba off the map on his way to Disneyland. Has Disneyland ever been wiped out in a movie before.

he'd have to fight off his greatest adversary yet...Disney's copyright lawyers.

i liked the idea of a world tour, just smashing crap from all over

That was my first thought when I saw the thread title. How cool would it be if just kept popping up in random places and wrecking everything? He'd then disappear before anyone could do anything and we'd over the course of several months as the world went crazy with paranoia, arguing over solutions and speculation.

TOKYO then NEW YORK CITY. think THE LOST WORLD

Adding - I'm saying two locations, not "The King Kong" approach of transporting Godzilla to NYC.

Last edited:
It has to be a mega-city. I'm thinking it won't be japan or they'll have to shoe horn in western leads. Probably New York or London then.

San Francisco, New Orleans or Miami?

Outside of USA, I suggest Vancouver, Cape Town or Sydney

Everybody thinks their country has the iconic tourist trap, so the world tour thing a la Rampage would probably work best. Hollywood seems to be getting sick of NYC and is using Chicago more, so I would say have him somehow manage to get to Chi-Town and **** that up a tad, move on to the eastern seaboard, then hit Europe, then finally have the climax in Tokyo where the military from the previously hit cities, along with some random attractive civilains, attempt to stop him there with Japan's forces. Have him end up at Tokyo Tower at the end.

This thread reminds me of that anime episode of Futurama where it would constantly show a shot of a Japanese city with the subtitle 'New York City' then it would get blown up.

I think Godzilla should hammer europe...Guys just think about it...Godzilla can go from England, to Italy, to Morroco to Spain in a short while.

That would be epic

I think Godzilla should hammer europe...Guys just think about it...Godzilla can go from England, to Italy, to Morroco to Spain in a short while.

That would be epic

Europe needs a Godzilla attack right now, for the reconstruction to re-start their economy.

But again, we're talking about Western Europe. Godzilla is overkill; Junior Dos Santos in a Godzilla costume could rampage his way from England to Spain with little effort. :oldrazz:

Would be awesome to see Godzilla take a dump on Greece.

I would like to see Godzilla take out the Kardashian mansion and get rid of americas really evil seed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"