Godzilla 2014 - What city should he attack?

He could start the film in Tokyo and then he crosses the Pacific to somewhere on the West Coast...

That COULD work. Maybe they could have it so that the Japanese finally drive him out of Japan. However, there's a side effect where Godzilla begins unleashing his fury on the U.S., destroying San Francisco.

Godzilla attacking Greece would actually not be the worst of the country's problems.

Yes stomping Gianakin's army of goats would be interesting!

:funny:

It's settled. Greece it is! I'll email Gareth Edwards and tell him to change it to Greece. :o

Sydney, and if he can destroy those stupid bike lanes our Mayor put in he'll make a lot of people happy.

For the love of god... Newark NJ.

Hawaii would be cool. Then have another monster land in Seattle. The fight between the two would be in northern CA.

Sydney, and if he can destroy those stupid bike lanes our Mayor put in he'll make a lot of people happy.

OrsonWellesClap.gif

Hopefully all the cyclists die a horrible death.... and in the movie too!

Cleveland :D

and I'll get front row seats watching it happen :hehe:

Am I crazy but I heard tht Cleveland is sorta dangerous.

Am I crazy but I heard tht Cleveland is sorta dangerous.

some places at night it is, but it's getting better now with more cops and security cameras around downtown

Missouri. The whole state. For ****'s sake, Gojira, smash Missouri.

What city should Godzilla attack in the 2014 film? Should he stick to Japan, go to an American city, or attack a city in some other country, you name it.

New York is a no-go. He already did New York
images

What about Los Angeles?
320px-LA_Skyline_Mountains2.jpg

He has to attack NYC. NYC is America's Tokyo. But I WOULD LOVE to see him attack Dallas Texas.

Missouri. The whole state. For ****'s sake, Gojira, smash Missouri.

I've always imagined a Monsanto-fueled catfish monster rising out of the Mississippi to do just that. I called him King Louie and drew him in math class all the time in high school.

I think from a logical standpoint, New York makes the most sense - it's right on the east coast so accessible by water, and it's full of skycrapers, tall buildings and tall monuments like the Statue of Liberty. These are all things which look more impressive on screen when Godzilla starts f**king them up.

But then again, because it looks so good on screen, the New York angle has been done a thousand times.

It was battered in the original Godzilla film in 1988, the monster in Cloverfield also tore it up, it was left ruined in The Day After Tomorrow, and more recently the Avengers left it in a bit of a mess thanks to the Chitauri. That's only the ones which spring to mind immediately, I'm sure there's more.

San Francisco would definitely be my second choice. Seeing Godzilla rip the Golden Gate Bridge apart on screen before crushing Alcatraz would be awesome.

Maybe he could attack a fictional city for a change like Gotham City or Metropolis for example.

I just checked out the new viral pacific rim video and it seemed pretty godzilla-ish. At least the destruction and giant creatures.

Seeing as godzilla comes out after PR is it not gonna end up feeling like pacific rim minus the giant mech suits?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"