The Photo Mode Thread

In preparation for the release of the enhanced edition of The Witcher 3 later this year (Q2 I think), I am revisiting the previous two games.

TW1: Graphically, yeah, this didn't age well. :hehe: Thankfully, there are HD mods to overhaul the visuals and, honestly, some parts did look better than vanilla TW2.

rGiTtD.png

rGi1w0.png

rGiEKq.png

TW2: For a game that's almost 11 years old, it still looks pretty damn good today. Though, I don't remember it being this gorgeous on my laptop back then. :D My playthrough is still ongoing (still in Chapter 1) so I will post a full gallery once I'm done.

rGiqzx.png

rGiBwH.png

rGi3Kc.png

rGi4fK.png

Great stuff, you two!

I ended up doing a fast playthrough of Control on the PS5 to gather some new pictures for Altered April over on Twitter, here's a few from that:

NgkZiok.jpg

torf7BH.jpg

WktyVtR.jpg

pY0UILY.jpg

NsxsDBW.jpg

Ju1tYLC.jpg

dNEh8u9.jpg

5nZTOK9.jpg

WKAjoFD.jpg

cf0IWP3.jpg

Finished TW2 over the weekend. My opinion that TW1 > TW2 hasn't changed, even in 2022. Now that CDPR indefinitely delayed the next-gen update for TW3, I may actually have time to start a playthrough of it after all. :hehe:

Full gallery (30 images)

tW7VMk.png

tW73tK.png

tW7Qde.png

tW7lh9.png

tW7Jia.png

tW74KZ.png

tW7k4M.png

Great stuff, you two!

I ended up doing a fast playthrough of Control on the PS5 to gather some new pictures for Altered April over on Twitter, here's a few from that:

NgkZiok.jpg

torf7BH.jpg

WktyVtR.jpg

pY0UILY.jpg

NsxsDBW.jpg

Ju1tYLC.jpg

dNEh8u9.jpg

5nZTOK9.jpg

WKAjoFD.jpg

cf0IWP3.jpg
Control is up next in my backlog.

I finished Control few weeks ago and am now going through the DLCs so I can 100% the game and eventually unlock the final outfit (Extradimensional Suit).

It's a beautiful and atmospheric game and I spent a lot of time in photo mode to take cool action shots and poses of Jesse in different (modded) outfits. I took almost 200 photos and will post a full gallery after I'm done pruning a couple ones. :hehe:

t7e98A.png

t7edJM.png

t7eqeQ.png

t7eBxa.png

t7esRe.png

t7e37k.png

t7e4Fx.png

t7epIH.png

t7e7m1.png

t7eOoc.png

t7el8K.png

t7eSeP.png

t7evTi.png

t7eMU9.png

Scattered June photos from Horizon: Forbidden West, Horizon: Zero Dawn, The Last of Us Part II, Guardians of the Galaxy, Spider-Man: Miles Morales, Cyberpunk 2077, Matrix Awakens, Uncharted: Lost Legacy.

FUWH8lRUEAE_fgh

FUltJS3UUAAD-mR

FU_pvVtVEAAq5po

FVtzKZ8UEAEsj6C

FWCWHAbUcAA9mHa

FWDi0PEVsAA9LQN

FWDiqD6UYAEGgKZ

FWHp3kLUIAAPHWd

FWMqiA6UYAArNVk

FWcIsizVEAAHsf3

FWhU8aXVsAAYSmR

FWhaIe7VUAA804A

FVErED5VIAAHbYk

FVEs2eGUUAAqFW8
FVoq_YPVsAAI9xb

FVy84nkUcAEPRin

FV4BVSxUUAEFl3i

FV4ClE7UEAA6ZfP

FV9O00NUcAAGzLy

Last edited:
I finished Control few weeks ago and am now going through the DLCs so I can 100% the game and eventually unlock the final outfit (Extradimensional Suit).

It's a beautiful and atmospheric game and I spent a lot of time in photo mode to take cool action shots and poses of Jesse in different (modded) outfits. I took almost 200 photos and will post a full gallery after I'm done pruning a couple ones. :hehe:

t7e98A.png

t7edJM.png

t7eqeQ.png

t7eBxa.png

t7esRe.png

t7e37k.png

t7e4Fx.png

t7epIH.png

t7e7m1.png

t7eOoc.png

t7el8K.png

t7eSeP.png

t7evTi.png

t7eMU9.png
These are gorgeous. Absolutely love the one of the guard in the luck and probability office.

Had to do the first couple levels over again in Guardians of the Galaxy on the PS5 to get a trophy that didn't autopop. Such a nice game. Wish the photo mode was a bit better, but when it works...

5GoVJCw.jpg

NUAFpo2.jpg

zztyQ5s.jpg

A53HYut.jpg

zIhWf5l.jpg

4qWkFfK.jpg

2OQ31pB.jpg

dS9I7fQ.jpg

PdIjjV5.jpg

HtbCVV4.jpg

fyFdjKX.jpg

Some July favourites featuring Horizon: Forbidden West, Control, The Last of Us Part II, Spider-Man Remastered, Spider-Man: Miles Morales, Uncharted 4: A Thief's End, and Kena: Bridge of Spirits.

FX96VDvUIAImrpf
FX95K8lVUAEgCgn
FYh70MxUcAEzKSV

FWr2OV8VEAAQSuc
FYDEWuWVUAAa9ei
FY701L1UEAAnQOW
FW16XIiUUAAAPUt

FWwtkByVsAEe4-r

FW17cnqUIAAsSeh
FY7wQMIUcAA3Vb_
FXunyUAUcAAtm6x
FYh8X80VUAAT28d

FXEP7FGUUAEUcIy

FXaC0BPUEAA2xJs
FW12-NOVQAAsl0a
FY7sciZUUAEktIS

FY7scvpVQAE-gmg

FZBB8t6UsAAZ8Zv

Some August favourites featuring The Last of Us, The Last of Us Part II, Cyberpunk 2077, Horizon: Forbidden West, Kena: Bridge of Spirits, Hitman III, Spider-Man, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Uncharted: A Thief's End, Uncharted: The Lost Legacy,Assassins Creed: Odyssey and Psychonauts 2.

FZGN0SVVUAA4RYl

FZGPAOcVUAAtM4B

Fadq0EFUEAElnC3

FZVki-IUUAEGTJV

FZas92wUIAYGhII

FZk-8dfUIAAZNVB

FatHk7fUsAENjZr

FZ0fIKhUYAY0tfu

FaON8fsaIAAwiZ9

FaYtQPbVsAAWawe

FZ-0zWiUsAAPlLO

FbGzjg_UsAAKVac

FbgjtLQakAAxvMW

FbG0N5vUIAABspQ

FbWUmXxakAAgC9t

FaOMAYYaQAEnULq

FZ-0I8eVsAEJYom

FZaoKTYVQAAZQh4

Fa8tocHaIAAVvty

FZVkHfjUYAE5tDS

FZGOLGBUIAAnGTE

Fa8s_9iaMAQ1Tq6

The Last of Us: Part I

vKiOTGv.jpg

6p6XqxX.jpg

ak8sTXH.jpg

2VjGQrP.jpg

npr3t9Y.jpg

NUxki09.jpg

lNo9zZt.jpg
ZyXhsSD.jpg

nIS8N9t.jpg
D3imHv9.jpg
7yMUv7h.jpg

4l05dys.jpg

2sCI6Hi.jpg

5fQn0qE.jpg
ORF0wGH.jpg

rRmk6Gm.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Gee
My album for Control (50 or so images): Control

I'll definitely come back to the game once I get a GPU with ray tracing capability.
RAkS2z.png

RAEv4H.png

RAkgYA.png

RAEzle.png

RAkTwe.png

RAkBCP.png

RAkjf0.png

RAEyd5.png

RAkHBC.png

RAklY5.png

The Last of Us: Part I

vKiOTGv.jpg

6p6XqxX.jpg

ak8sTXH.jpg

2VjGQrP.jpg

npr3t9Y.jpg

NUxki09.jpg

lNo9zZt.jpg
ZyXhsSD.jpg

nIS8N9t.jpg
D3imHv9.jpg
7yMUv7h.jpg

4l05dys.jpg

2sCI6Hi.jpg

5fQn0qE.jpg
ORF0wGH.jpg

rRmk6Gm.jpg
Ellie's freckles in that merry-go-round shot. :atp:

My album for Control (50 or so images): Control

I'll definitely come back to the game once I get a GPU with ray tracing capability.
RAkS2z.png

RAEv4H.png

RAkgYA.png

RAEzle.png

RAkTwe.png

RAkBCP.png

RAkjf0.png

RAEyd5.png

RAkHBC.png

RAklY5.png

Ellie's freckles in that merry-go-round shot. :atp:
Gorgeous :atp: I love the desk with the TV one, that's great. Control is such a photogenic game and you captured it great.

Thanks, that might be my favourite photo I've gotten out of it still almost two months later. :D

Also, thanks for the site there that'll make it much easier to upload.

A Plague Tale: Requiem
RACbPx.png

RACKiv.png

RACOaz.png

RACSb7.png

RACntr.png

RACLP3.png

RACodD.png

RACuMq.png

RACDhA.png

RACP6M.png

RACyq1.png

RAC5Mc.png

Gorgeous :atp: I love the desk with the TV one, that's great. Control is such a photogenic game and you captured it great.

Thanks, that might be my favourite photo I've gotten out of it still almost two months later. :D

Also, thanks for the site there that'll make it much easier to upload.

A Plague Tale: Requiem
RACbPx.png

RACKiv.png

RACOaz.png

RACSb7.png

RACntr.png

RACLP3.png

RACodD.png

RACuMq.png

RACDhA.png

RACP6M.png

RACyq1.png

RAC5Mc.png
Yeah, LensDump is great and doesn't compress the images you upload unlike Imgur. I don't know what happened to the latter, but nowadays you upload a 10+ MB image and it compresses it down to 1-2 MB thus losing a lot of quality. :whatever:

Looking forward to play APT: Requiem in a near future. It looks simply gorgeous.

Happy one year anniversary for Horizon: Forbidden West

TkAVBD.jpeg
TkACF3.jpeg
TkA6pF.jpeg
TkAmeQ.png
TkA9oq.png
TkAkRr.jpeg
TkATx7.jpeg
TkARSb.jpeg
TkAq8A.png
TkABJM.png

Can we, please, resurrect this thread?

Like, please, please, please? @Snow Queen Please? Something, a competition? Anything just to keep this thread alive.

I just love, love, love, LOVE Photo Mode. I LOVE it. Please. :plead:

Can we, please, resurrect this thread?

Like, please, please, please? @Snow Queen Please? Something, a competition? Anything just to keep this thread alive.

I just love, love, love, LOVE Photo Mode. I LOVE it. Please. :plead:
First off, those are some gorgeous pictures you've got there. Great work on those. However, I'm not sure the feasability of a competition. Beyond not knowing what to provide, I'm not sure there are enough people that seem interested for that. That being said, I'd be happy to post in here more again to give it some more activity if you'd like. To that end, Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty -

OObtIm.png

OOXhBe.png

OObE89.png

OObRoo.png

OObIRK.png

OObWJH.png

OOb1mi.png

OOb2ok.png

OOb6ev.png

OObie1.png

OObjxc.png

OObkQ2.png

OObZ7Z.png

OObgFP.png

If you're really into it and not on there already, there's a lot of good stuff on Instagram and (sadly) Twitter - including competitions.

Yeah... it doesn't have to be competition. Anything just to keep the thread alive. I love seeing this.

Also, I think I'll start cyberpunk 2077 then. :D

My current rig is getting old and the GPU is on its dying breath. Once I build my new PC hopefully sometime next year, then I'll be back into these blockbuster games.

I think the last game I did photography was Baldur's Gate 3 so I'll post what I have.

• Love
Reactions: Lip

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"