The politically incorrect thread

First of all, you need to provide an actual source from where you got this.

Second, some gay rights activists do not support passing laws which would allow homosexuals to have sex with children. Those laws language which would repeal age of CONSENT laws [key word: consent, which means that those who are having sex are agreeing to have sex with one another].

Of course, heterosexuals have been pushing for similar legislation but you don't seem to be reporting on that, are you? Yeah, it's the big, bad homosexuals who want to have sex with underaged children; never mind the drones of heterosexual men who rape and molest young girls on a regular basis.

Additionally, NAMBLA is not considered an affiliate with the GLBT community.

This post is poorly worded; my apologies.

Gay rights activists are not proactively pushing legislation which would allow homosexuals to engage in sexual activities with younger children. There are some, however, who support legislation which would abolish CONSENT laws [key word: consent, which implies an agreement between the two parties involved in sexual relations].

NAMBLA is an organization which is rooted in pedophilia. They want to make child molestation legal, thereby legalizing RAPE [which is when someone has sex with someone without a consensual agreement].

NAMBLA is not affiliated with the GLBT community in any way, shape, or form. It is its own entity, comprised of disgusting individuals.

But again... I stress, there are heterosexuals who want to see consent laws repealed, and who believe that it is perfectly fine to have sex with little girls... so maybe some people here shouldn't be so one-sided.

This post is poorly worded; my apologies.

Gay rights activists are not proactively pushing legislation which would allow homosexuals to engage in sexual activities with younger children. There are some, however, who support legislation which would abolish CONSENT laws [key word: consent, which implies an agreement between the two parties involved in sexual relations].

NAMBLA is an organization which is rooted in pedophilia. They want to make child molestation legal, thereby legalizing RAPE [which is when someone has sex with someone without a consensual agreement].

NAMBLA is not affiliated with the GLBT community in any way, shape, or form. It is its own entity, comprised of disgusting individuals.

But again... I stress, there are heterosexuals who want to see consent laws repealed, and who believe that it is perfectly fine to have sex with little girls... so maybe some people here shouldn't be so one-sided.

I don't need to do anything, i'm just putting it out there and yes you are right about the heterosexuals. Some of both have powerful civil rights jobs. In the U.K. we even had a 'Youf' researcher suggest it on T.V.

every civil liberties organization with half a brain has denounced NAMBLA as a criminal organization....when even the hardcore liberals won't defend you, you have to be a total bunch of scumbags....

That's God standard, not mine...and believe me, there are days when I honestly wish there was more than one way to God, but there isn't. God only offered one payment for sin, and acceptance of that is done on an individual basis.

Bwak! Polly want a cracker? Here you are saying you're not just a parrot and yet you're only argument is that you're just relaying the message.

If you think God enjoys people being sent to hell, you're mistaken. He gets absolutely no joy or pleasure out of it...but as much as He loves us, perfect justice must be served.

Well if he doesn't want to who's making him? Why doesn't he just forgive us and let us come in anyway? Either he wants to or he has no choice. If he wants to then he's a dick and if he has no choice then he's not very powerful and I want to worship whoever controls him.

I never said I din't have any understanding; I said I don't know everything about Him. There's a difference.

Point taken. However I still stand by saying that you preach something you don't fully understand because it's what God says which puts you in the category of parrot.

WTF?!?! NAMBLA is real? i thought it was made up for Southpark....
That's messed up!

Yes, NAMBLA unfortunately does exist, and despite what Whirlysplat would have you believe, it is made up of pedophiles, not "homosexual activists". Homosexuals do not have sexual desire for children. Pedophiles do.

Yes, NAMBLA unfortunately does exist, and despite what Whirlysplat would have you believe, it is made up of pedophiles, not "homosexual activists". Homosexuals do not have sexual desire for children. Pedophiles do.

Also there are several young men who support NAMBLA. But they are certainly not homosexual activists.

NAMBLA is Homosexual pedophiles as they are males that want younger males.

but homosexuality and pedophilia are not mutually exclusive.....

Yes, an act which often goes with homosexual behaviour.

...and heterosexual behavior....(on a personal note, my ex-GF loved "sodomy")....that's like saying everyone that drinks is going to drive drunk....not everyone that ****s in the *** is a pedophile...

...and heterosexual behavior....(on a personal note, my ex-GF loved "sodomy")....that's like saying everyone that drinks is going to drive drunk....not everyone that ****s in the *** is a pedophile...

Not so often with heterosexual behaviour. Does your ex read the hype?

Not so often with heterosexual behaviour. Does your ex read the hype?

Not so often? Most every guy I know has tried to get it in his GF or wifes butt at least once during the course of the relationship....and no...she does not read the Hype...she does not know it exists

That's America...no one in the UK likes backdoor action? Billie Piper looks like she's down with that

Yes, Billie Piper loves it up the Derick, maybe? No, in the U.K. we do not want poop on our penises.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"