The Al Gore Thread: 'Former Vice-Presidential' Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's makes me sad to see a marriage that has lasted that long to just end :(

Ridiculously unlikely, bordering on the absurd. Much more likely scenario is Biden deciding not to seek a second term, Hillary being named the vice-presidential candidate (once all the hate of the 2008 election is forgotten), Rice being bumped up to Secretary of State (which she has her eye on anyhow) and regardless of the results of the election, Clinton being the de facto Democrat nominee going into 2016, where again, regardless of the primary results, she will not play second fiddle yet again, especially to Al Gore who has no interest what-so-ever in being president and will be 69 years old. You shouldn't talk about what you do not know, Excel.

Gore will be too busy taping toy guns to trees to consider another run at the White House.

Damn, the whole family is divorcing.

Well, more of this is starting to come into light.

First, there have been rumors flying around that Al Gore had an affair with enviromentalist Laurie David, wife of Seinfeld creator and Curb Your Enthusiam star Larry David.

And now reports are surfacing that Gore was investigated for sexually harrassing a masseuse

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/44/2010/06/al-gore-police-report-masseuse.html?wprss=44

Guess there are no good politicians.

UPDATE: POLICE SAY GORE ACCUSATIONS LACK EVIDENCE
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.co...in-accusations-against-gore/?fbid=nJplWDcOsqN

Thank goodness.

Doesn't really mean he didn't do it. It just means there wasn't enough evidence to charge him. No way the Portland Police Department would charge the former Vice President of the United States unless he was caught doing it on tape. Like Ben Roethlisberger, this doesn't really prove his innocence. Between this and the affair with Laurie David it looks like Gore is as big of a scum bag as the rest.

I'm going to think positive. I have too much respect for Al Gore to believe a case so flimsy.

Meh, I doubt it is true......but I lost respect for him with the Environmental Cause crapola.......he's in it to make money and that makes me sick. In my book, for something that he so loudly professed, he is a hypocrite.

But, this story smells very fishy to me......

Well, more of this is starting to come into light.

First, there have been rumors flying around that Al Gore had an affair with enviromentalist Laurie David, wife of Seinfeld creator and Curb Your Enthusiam star Larry David.

And now reports are surfacing that Gore was investigated for sexually harrassing a masseuse

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/44/2010/06/al-gore-police-report-masseuse.html?wprss=44

Guess there are no good politicians.

It's been obvious for a while that Al Gore wasn't a "good" politician. The guy is an absolute scumbag - whether the sexual harassment thing is BS or not.

It's been obvious for a while that Al Gore wasn't a "good" politician. The guy is an absolute scumbag - whether the sexual harassment thing is BS or not.

...so Clinton's a scumbag. Gore's a scumbag. Hillary's a *****. Ted Kennedy's a murderer.

Riiiiigggghhhht...

...so Clinton's a scumbag. Gore's a scumbag. Hillary's a *****. Ted Kennedy's a murderer.

Riiiiigggghhhht...

You want me to go into a list of Republicans who are scumbags?

I mean Clinton and Kennedy's transgressions are quite obvious. Al Gore is a man who has made a fortune telling people to be responsible with energy while living in a ridiculously inefficient house - so that makes him an obvious hypocrite (which makes you a scumbag in my book).

Hillary's reputation is well known to anyone that has ever worked with, or against, the Clintons.

But yes, Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Al Gore and Teddy Kennedy are/were all bad human beings.

StorminNorman said:
But yes, Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Al Gore and Teddy Kennedy are/were all bad human beings.

Seems it, doesn't it?

Again, it isn't a partisan thing for me. I think Thomas Jefferson was a bad human being - but I love his political philosophy. I think Alexander Hamilton was a great man - but he is the antithesis of my political philosophy.

I had great respect for Obama, in spite our disagreements on policy - until he proved to be the worst kind of fraud.

I have respect for Rahm Emmanuel, even though I think he is worse politically than Obama.

I think Charlie Crist is a disgusting person - even though he was a Republican and is now an Independent. I have respect for Ross Perot - even though he ran against the Republican Party as an Independent.

I think Mike Huckabee is disgusting. I think Sean Hannity is disgusting. etc. etc. etc.

Again, it isn't a partisan thing for me. I think Thomas Jefferson was a bad human being - but I love his political philosophy. I think Alexander Hamilton was a great man - but he is the antithesis of my political philosophy.

I had great respect for Obama, in spite our disagreements on policy - until he proved to be the worst kind of fraud.

I think, in retrospect, that's why I've always been so opposed to Obama. He is little more than a manipulator who took a troubled time and used a golden tounge to take advantage of it. His campaign is little more than manipulation of the masses.

I have respect for Rahm Emmanuel, even though I think he is worse politically than Obama.

I think Charlie Crist is a disgusting person - even though he was a Republican and is now an Independent. I have respect for Ross Perot - even though he ran against the Republican Party as an Independent.

I think Mike Huckabee is disgusting. I think Sean Hannity is disgusting. etc. etc. etc.

You're one of the few good ones Norm. :up:

(and by good ones I mean people with an interest in politics. Most are just steaming piles of hypocrisy blinded by their own partisan who will gladly defend a murderer as long as he has a D by his name. Or an adulterer as long as there's an R next to his.)

Looks like Al Gore's favorite pick up line didn't work:

"I've got global warming in my pants!"

Now you will feel how I feel about Sarah Palin.

This thread should be in the celebrity forum as well. I don't care for Gore's shennigans dominating the news reel. Fortunately it is going to be mostly Fox methinks.

Wait until after the check clears - aka ask her again in 5 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"