Falcon and Winter Soldier The Power Broker is...?

Well that’s....not someone I expected in a million years.

giphy.gif

Look at that power brokin’ she’s doing.
That card she gave Walker might actually say "Power Broker" when exposed to water. Although I wouldn't be surprised if it said "Madame Hydra" , another of the Contessa's many identities from the comics.

When Malcom Spellman said that there was going to be a major cameo, he wasn't wrong.

This is so great. I’m not sure that Vice President Selina Meyer is the Power Broker but if she is, then I think she is also the nurse that got Isaiah out of prison (and stole a DNA sample from him).

She's not someone I ever expected to be in the MCU, but now that she's part of it, she fits in well.

Come on guys.
We know who The Power Broker really is.
It's gotta be Mephisto, AM I RIGHT????

I'd go with Robert Redford showing up in Endgame.

I’d go with Natalie Portmans showing up in Endgame (though it was just her voice)

But on topic: I said back in February, that one thing I expect of the Madripoor storyline is the introduction of that character. And I love that casting choice

I thought she was really good in that brief appearance.

This is so great. I’m not sure that Vice President Selina Meyer is the Power Broker but if she is, then I think she is also the nurse that got Isaiah out of prison (and stole a DNA sample from him).

So you think she has a sample separate from what the government was getting over the years?

So you think she has a sample separate from what the government was getting over the years?

I have to watch the scene with Nagel again but what I mean is that the “nurse” (the Power Broker, if I’m right) smuggled him out of there and stole one of the samples from the government and that’s what Nagel used to replicate the serum. And I think the reason she helped Isaiah was just in case she ever needed more (but up until now she hasn’t).

Not sure why everyone is convinced that she is the power broker. We might not even meet the power broker in this season.

I was about to say, I just watched the episode, and while its certainly *possible* that SPOILER is the Power Broker, they did not at all say so explicitly. The impression I got was that
the Contessa is putting together the Thunderbolts

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"