The Power Rangers Thread

Got any other pics of the Green and White ranger figures?

Well bandai said one per case and then 20,000 figures only so im not sure. SOme people are finding a bunch at once and some arent finding any at all. Just a heads up but they are in old school green packaging instead of jungle fury packaging

Oh, so they could very well be hanging with the Jungle Fury Rangers? I've been looking at the Anniversary Red Rangers.

Now I feel dumb. :(

Thanks for the heads up, I'll be looking today.

They will be hanging with the Jungle Fury figs and they will be damn easy to spot since they have green packaging.

I really want to pick them up but I don't want to start collecting the Rangers unless they release all the originals. I need the full team, dammit!

Found them!

I took my wife into work today and checked all the stores in town. TRU, Target and Wal-Mart....nothing. Came home and decided to stop in the new Wal-Mart that was just built 5 minuets down the road...guess what? They had them.

Zed was sticking right out, but I had to hunt for Tommy, I did find him way in the back behind 7 other JF Rangers.

I'm as happy as a clam, but are the Anniversary rangers a bit bigger? Maybe it's just the packaging but they seem to be. Hopefully these things sell well and they give us a full classics line along with new models of Mega, Dragon and Tiger Zords. The original seasons on BluRay/DVD wouldn't be bad either.

These figures make me feel like I'm in 5th grade again, lol.

They arent the same size as the anniversary figs, theyre a bit smaller. And if anyones willing to help me out id appreciate it :)

My camera wont upload to this new PC, I'll try my laptop in the morning. I'll keep my eyes open for you HG. I LOVE the GR, Zedd is ok..... he has standing issues.

Thanks man, and congrats on the find.

Just by looking at zedd tho I could tell his articulation was limited. Bandai could have easily put ball joints like on the green ranger. The green ranger does look bad ash :(

They were lazy with Zedd, Tommy is very well articulated...only way that it could be better is if it had waste articulation and a ball swivel neck. A prime example on how they were lazy with Zedd is the fact that his "armor" is only painted on his front side. His spine and back armor are not painted....even his metal underwear isn't painted on the back.

So, I took out my paint kit and did it myself. I also did some black dry brushing over him and he looks 20 times better. I also painted Tommy up a bit, painted the "dragon eyes" a bit better and completely hand painted the dragon dagger, because itwas just generic grey an that bothered me.

Anywho, before and after shots (not great images..but i'm a shatty picture taker.)

Before:

After:

Notice the huge difference a painted dragon dagger makes. Luckily, Sabba is already white. :p

The dagger looks alot better, and zedd looks twenty billion times better. Great job man

Yup, they'e solid figures. Zedd had the minor problems that I fixed (believe me, when you ee the lack of paint you'll fix them as well...even if you don't customize) but I'm happy with them. I only hope I fine the White Ranger as easy/

I want to send Bandi an email and ask them to please re-release the zords. Modernize them paint and articulaion wise but still...I would love me some classic zords.

I just want the ones from the original show...red, blue, black, pink, yellow, green, and white.

If they made all those I would be a happy man.

Oh me too, but I would LOVE old school Zords with modern articulation and better sculpts. Seriously, a Dragonzord with Transformers type transformation mold and articulation? Yes please.

Well iirc none of the zords moved too well in the show. As weird as this sounds, I want some show accurate zords and when I say that I mean I want some figures that look more like a box instead of a figure if that makes sense.

Awesome pics man, Oh how I loved this show and the toys!

I remember buying some when i was a kid, and they had Megazord for 50 bucks, but also they had the Green Ranger and Dragonzord for the same price....I chose GR:o Sorry for the lame story, just reliving my childhood, this thread brings it out in you.:oldrazz:

Any chance the Rangers will have the removable masks? Not the flippable torso, but actual removeable kind.:huh:

No removable masks, though that would've been kind of cool.

I remember the ones with the flipable torso....those were bad ash.

No removable masks, though that would've been kind of cool.

I remember the ones with the flipable torso....those were bad ash.

I was hoping someone would. They were just little 6 inchers. Not compared to the 10 inch ones. But still, very cool. Hit the back and the head came up?? If I remember correctly. Man, those were the best. I'm still trying to remember what other PR figs I had, but those stood out the most. HELP! :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"