• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Predator Vs. The Terminator

I give it to the Predator. Predator's are a tribe or experienced and trained warriors who know how to use their environment to their advantage. While the Terminator's only tactics are pretty much shoot and hit. When's the last time you remember a Terminator dodging gunfire?

If it would be a fist fight I'd give it to the Terminator. But drop both into a city and let them do their thing, I say the Predator wins.

Thing is ...

The T-1000 could simply turn into a door or morph into the floor ... wait for Pred to walk past then run him through.

Predators rely heavily on the heat vision for hunting ... and as was said above without the helmet what they can see is very limited.

A T-1000 is just a large mass of metal .... No heat / ability to blend in ........ No chance for Pred.

I'm surprised everyone also thinks the Terminator would win.

This one's an easy win for the Predator. Not only can it's plasma cannon blow the heads clean off of both T-800 and T-850 thereby rendering them very much "dead", but it's also crafty enough to painfully exploit the T-1000's weakness if it figures it out and we all know the Predator is one smart mofo who knows when (and how to kill) and when to flee.

Anyone remember that scene in Predator 2 where those special ops guys try to capture the Predator by wearing suits that conceal their heat signatures and use ultra-violet lights? That's when you see the Predator cycling through multiple vision modes, one of which detects those UV rays. Not only that, but in the AvP games it is revealed that one of the Predator's vision modes is specifically designed to track preys that do not give off heat signatures of any kind, such as the Aliens.

I'd give this one to one of the universe's most feared hunters instead of some tin can with a computer chip inside it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EliSan
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"