• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Predator vs Nemesis

Jick

Auxiliary Assistant
Reaction score
I was discussing with some friends of mine about it.
that would be a good fight. what do you guys think?
Predator is faster, has more weapons, is smarter...
but Nemesis is hard as hell. he doesn't fall easily. he is shot but keep walking.
Could Predator win?
predator.jpg
Nemesis.jpg

I don't know, but I DO know that Game Nemesis >>>>>>>>>>>> Movie Nemesis

predator would be more sucessful using tactics to take down the nemesis , i think if predator kept his distance he would have a better advantage.

Predator could easily take him I think. Even putting him up against game Nemesis (the better incarnation in my opinion) I think the Pred would have a high chance of winning. Of course it wouldn't be a straight out face to face fight, the Pred would probably use hit and run tactics and stealth attacks to finish him off, but he'd get it done.

I still don't know.
Predator can hurt Nemesis, but I'm not sure if he can take him down. Nemesis is tough. Predator could use his spear, his shuriken, his shoulder cannon, but I think it isn't enough yet to defeat Nemesis. if we take movie Nemesis, he has 4 or 5000 bullets to spend with his machine gun. and Predator isn't as resistant as Nemesis.
this is a fight I'd pay to see.

Predator would Own!! Two words.............Shoulder Cannon.

Pred goes invisible, Pred aims his shoulder cannon at Nemesis' head, Pred fires.

Game. Set. Match.

Yeah, Predator wins. Even if he didn't aim at the head, the shoulder cannon leaves a huge goddamned hole. It's not like a bullet wound.

Predator hands down. Nemesis might be stronger, but Predator is faster, more intelligent, and knows how to kill groups of people without being harmed. Plus the Predator's weaponry alone would kill the Nemesis.

Do we forget the ways of the Predator? Even if mortally wounded he would still kill the Nemesis if you know what I mean ;)

Do we forget the ways of the Predator? Even if mortally wounded he would still kill the Nemesis if you know what I mean ;)
yeah...
but this way, there would be no victor...
and this is something the Pred certainly would do, if severely wounded, unless Nemesis ripped that thing of Pred's arm.

what the hell is Nemesis? is that Resident Evil?

never played or saw the movie?

Vagina mouth...er, I mean Predator.

---Morzan

Ooookay.... you must've had some BAD experiences to think that, but hey, who am I to judge?

Danny Glover called the Predator "p*ssy face" in Predator 2....why can't he be called "vagina mouth"? hehe

he did?
lol
I didn't remember, that...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"