• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Justice League The Princess Diana/Wonder Woman Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris reeve was. Superman from the comics has mostly been 6'3",6'2"
The donner movies just say 4 because reeve was that tall.

Back on topic, if we could only go back 10 yrs and bring back that era's Jennifer Connelly, she'd be perfect for Wonder Woman. Since that's not going to happen Jaimie Alexander would be great. Supporting role inn Thor shouldn't deter a starring role as ww.

Superman's pretty much always been 6'3", though you're right about the Chris Reeve/Donner connection for people thinking Superman was 6'4".

I agree about Jaimie Alexander. Even though she's not super-tall, she immediately strikes one as the Wonder Woman 'type'. Plus she did a pretty good job in 'Thor'.

Last edited:
really the only actress who is good enough and tall is charlize theron

i will gladly sacrifice some height with a 5'7 WW for acting ability

what about someone like Alexa Davalos, she's around 5'7", (did some action in Riddick, titans,...)

unless we find an unknown diamond in the rough like a chris hemsworth but female version we are gonna have to settle for a 5'6-5'8 actress who will bring her strength via facial expressions and acting and not her height

unless we find an unknown diamond in the rough like a chris hemsworth but female version we are gonna have to settle for a 5'6-5'8 actress who will bring her strength via facial expressions and acting and not her height

Well, Wonder Woman always has the options of a heel/ lift that is allowed to be a bit more obvious since she is a woman. Couple this with the fact that we have a short Superman, and it will only matter when she's around civilians.

Last edited:
In what universe is a 6'1" actor short?

Especially compared to the character who's supposed to be 6'3".

Last edited:
No one suggested Rosario Dawson? She can play a lot of different ethnicities, a decent actress, and she voiced Artemis in the animated WW film.

In what universe is a 6'1" actor short?

Especially compared to the character who's supposed to be 6'3".

I was under the impression Cavil was 6'. That would be a little short for Super-Man.

I just don't see why less than 5'9" is a big deal for Wonder Woman, especially since she'll probably be wearing heels. As long as she's 5'6"+ she'll come out fine next to Cavil.

That's a great suggestion!

I don't see people who lobby just for white actresses, when the character's origins is loosely based on Greek mythology.

I can't see someone like Gina Carrano in the role. You need an actress to give Diana some range and emotion, as well as kick ass.

No one suggested Rosario Dawson? She can play a lot of different ethnicities, a decent actress, and she voiced Artemis in the animated WW film.

Well it's official. Every actress suggested in the Guardians of the Galaxy Gamora thread has been suggested in this one, and vice versa.

^ yeah, I noticed!

So, while we are at it, just suggest Kristinna Loken too!

Gemma Arterton is on Conan right now promoting Hansel & Gretel.............ok......I'm sold on her being Wonder Woman :funny:

god damn......she looks good lol

Last edited:
It should be Jennifer Lawrence. Gina looks like WW but sucks at acting.

Jennifer Lawrence all the way.

I just realised that Dawson's 33 right now. This would age her out by the time Justice League or the solo Wonder Woman came around.

:(

It should be Jennifer Lawrence. Gina looks like WW but sucks at acting.

Jennifer Lawrence all the way.
maybe in 5-6 years she looks too much like a kid lol when she was on letterman he even referred to her as a kid and thought she was 18 lol

maybe in 5-6 years she looks too much like a kid lol when she was on letterman he even referred to her as a kid and thought she was 18 lol
She is OLDER than Wonder Woman was in the comics when she came to America. And I think she looks like a woman not a kid, she looked too old to be in The Hunger Games, where she still looked young. But in Silver Linings Playbook she looks much more mature, I recommend you watch that film, it sold me on her as Wonder Woman, she looks so much like the character

:D

Just for that you get a treat:

article-2268034-1726358A000005DC-223_634x987.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member