Justice League The Princess Diana/Wonder Woman Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've wondered that myself :funny:

Nope. Nor have I even been aware of him until now.

It's a little stupid to think that two people wanting an academy award nominated actress in the same role are the same person.

not really, there are others who want J-Law in the role too, but the two of you have posts that pretty well mirror each other :funny:

:D

Just for that you get a treat:

article-2268034-1726358A000005DC-223_634x987.jpg
stunning as always and still my #1 WW choice what i like about her is she fits that henry cavill casting in she is a good young up and coming actor who is just waiting to break out and has been a lead or co-lead in many films and can do drama,action,comedy and has balanced big budget blockbusters with her strong indie work.

27 years old
5'7
beautiful
good actress
in great shape wouldn't have to put on a ton of muscle like other actress's

stunning as always and still my #1 WW choice what i like about her is she fits that henry cavill casting in she is a good young up and coming actor who is just waiting to break out and has been a lead or co-lead in many films and can do drama,action,comedy and has balanced big budget blockbusters with her strong indie work.

27 years old
5'7
beautiful
good actress
in great shape wouldn't have to put on a ton of muscle like other actress's

indeed, I've bounced around alot from actress to actress, but Gemma has really won me over, she's got experience with the genre , looks, acting ability, decent height, has some muscle tone thanks to movies like Hansel & Gretel, Clash Of The Titans, Prince Of Persia......she would really do good job as Wonder Woman :)

Crazymaverick and JosephCAW are obviously the same person. Those manips at the bottom look so awful, she is attractive but she doesnt have the right WW look. shes way too pale, looks like she has some ginger in her.

Crazymaverick and JosephCAW are obviously the same person. Those manips at the bottom look so awful, she is attractive but she doesnt have the right WW look. shes way too pale, looks like she has some ginger in her.

I actually just notice that Crazymarverick is from my home town :funny: thanks for pointing that out, CANADA RULES!!!!!!!!!!

There's really no such thing as a perfect superhero on screen, save Christopher Reeve. Every other one made some sort of concession in order to bring someone to the table who could pull the role off.

When Chris Hemsworth was cast as Thor, people say "Oh, My God. He looks like a soft little boy." Now everyone talks about what a bad ass he is, and how perfect he is in the role.

The same thing could happen with Gemma.

Last edited:
Reeve no S that was George ;).

I agree with your post Kang, However I believe you have an ulterior motive in this thread. You're scouting for Gamora choices :woot:

I agree with your post Kang, However I believe you have an ulterior motive in this thread. You're scouting for Gamora choices :woot:

What choices? It seems that every single pick possible for one has been pitched for the other, since Gamora is basically Wonder Woman painted green (physically anyway.)

indeed, I've bounced around alot from actress to actress, but Gemma has really won me over, she's got experience with the genre , looks, acting ability, decent height, has some muscle tone thanks to movies like Hansel & Gretel, Clash Of The Titans, Prince Of Persia......she would really do good job as Wonder Woman :)

Shes my choice for WW now, has the right age. I think the Core 5 needs to be in their late 20's and look as if they could pass as over 30 year olds. That way they wont be too old when they veer off to their own movies.

What choices? It seems that every single pick possible for one has been pitched for the other, since Gamora is basically Wonder Woman painted green (physically anyway.)

yea but personality wise there complete opposites.......from the little I've seen of her, Gamora could be the "Negative Wonder Woman" from Robot Chicken :funny:

The last one I'll agree with, but the first one is not really altered all that much.......

abiCl90w.gif

*edit*

@Jake Cassidy: who's that?

I actually just notice that Crazymarverick is from my home town :funny: thanks for pointing that out, CANADA RULES!!!!!!!!!!
CANADIANS! You people are my arch enemies after Rene Zellweger and of course my imaginary friend Billiam the Cat (a Tim Burtonized Cat in the Hat). :argh:

;):oldrazz:

CANADIANS! You people are my arch enemies after Rene Zellweger and of course my imaginary friend Billiam the Cat (a Tim Burtonized Cat in the Hat). :argh:

;):oldrazz:

can we be friends if I said I have a winter hat that is Tim Burton's Cheshire cat :funny: I dont know why I have it......but its warm....and its snowing outside...so it works :funny:

*edit*

wait, its you LibidoLoca......I thought we were online friends :funny:

:hehe:

I thought I knew you, but I cannot tolerate a country that brings us the likes of Bieber, Celine and Lavigne. :o

Billiam, says hi, though.

I thought I knew you, but I cannot tolerate a country that brings us the likes of Bieber, Celine and Lavigne. :o

lol, trust me, if I had my way, Bieber and Dion would be locked up in under water cages.......Avril......she'd just have her voice taken away :funny:

just to get back on topic.....

so...there are those who dont want Gemma as Wonder Woman huh.....well she wants to have a word with you....where you going....

acmKdXkp.gif

Wonder Woman Lasso trick right there :D

:funny:

They also gave us Steppenwolf, The Guess Who, Rush, Loverboy, The Tea Party and Our Lady Peace.

Thank you Canada. :woot:

^ You guys need to stop doing that- I keep thinking I am on the wrong thread!

Got the solution. Build a time machine, travel back to the mid 90's and just cast Jennifer Connelly.

Honestly, she's the only perfect choice if you don't go with Carano or Collins.

yea but personality wise there complete opposites.......from the little I've seen of her, Gamora could be the "Negative Wonder Woman" from Robot Chicken :funny:

They are diametrically opposed personality wise. She is sort of something of an "Anti-Wonder Woman."

Got the solution. Build a time machine, travel back to the mid 90's and just cast Jennifer Connelly.

Honestly, she's the only perfect choice if you don't go with Carano or Collins.

I always hate time machine arguments...that reminds me of the MoS casting threads, and the Captain America casting where people said you simply can't find the perfect lead.

There are so many great choices in this thread, I think people are just getting too caught up in finding a 100% physical match, which just isn't going to happen without sacrificing talent.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back