• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Raddist Awesomely Awesomest Pictures Picture Thread Of All, Like, Time, Maaaan! - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much Superman stuff did the dude have? Any pictures of the collection?

How much Superman stuff the dude have? Any pictures of the collection?

$5000 bucks worth total, so it must have been a lot.

concept_ps4.jpg

xbox-handheld-concept.jpg

If these were real, I would literally throw my money at them.

that's horrible someone would steal his collection like that

I mean... it's says "PS4" on it... and I don't like it at all. It's TOO futuristic, and will probably break super easy.

It's not confirmed if it's real but I dig it.

Steals from a mentally handicapped guy and beats up an old man. I'm guessing (hoping) he'll be easy pickings in the prison shower.

Steals from a mentally handicapped guy and beats up an old man. I'm guessing (hoping) he'll be easy pickings in the prison shower.

Hopefully he'll be easy pickings on the basketball court too. That pisses me off so much, who the f*** steals from someone who's handicapped? :cmad:

I made this for a contest on another forum...do you think it is awesome? :awesome:

FinalSpookyDes1.jpg

I call him RANDOLF. :D

319532_10150290623418301_704263300_7799124_725113703_n.jpg

From 90s X-Men cartoon, season 2 episode 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"