The Say Something Awesomely Nice About A Hypester Thread! - Part 1

I have Skype.. How would I join?

check out the skype thread. kane will post a link soon i'm sure
his skype name is also his username and since he hosts most calls, it's best to connect with him

Anubis, Sawyer, and JJJ have always been able to make me laugh, even though I've barely interacted with any of them.

I respect Erzengel, Anita, and Mrs. Kent. They come across as intelligent, yet relaxed, people.

Thanks, man. I appreciate that. And thanks to anyone else who said nice things.

My Hype friends hate or dislike others who are on my friend list, for that I decided to bump this thread, and bring IT to your attention.

Let's play a game in this thread, it's called "Say something Nice about a Poster you dispute with more than others". Cause let's be honest here, we all annoy each other at one time or another, to the level of wanting to place each other on ignore for an indefinite amount of time, and all of us have our disagreements when it comes to certain topics considering what each one of us finds lame or not.

I'll start.

*DarkSovereignty:

You had one of the sweetest avatars when you had Emma Watson as your avatar. Your current Godzilla avatar is cool too.

When you tell me to "make sense", there are times I look back and think "him telling me to make sense made sense at the time". And I laugh at my mess, even if I choose to spit on your notification the first time.

*Sawyer:

You are a funny guy, whether in dispute or not, you lead entertaining conversations.
That talent is rare to find.

Roadkill. . .

I admire your mind. I look up to you as a person.

You delve deeply into hypothetical questions of mankind's future, alien life, and the universe at large. When I propose an outlandish scenario, you answer in detail and return with an equal or greater challenge for me.

You appreciate literature, and I'll count myself privileged if I end up half as well-read.

I wish your family the best. Peace out.

DS is okay to talk to, when the subject isn't baked goods, e-cigs or his job (and when he's not getting emotional). But the fact he gets so emotional, shows he's real and I can respect that.

Spider-Aziz is nice (when he doesn't lose it over a death-match). He was a fun Death-Match opponent and he almost got the better of me.

Kane's gifs make me laugh. He's also a great organizer of most of the fun things that happen on this board, and if he left this place would probably die.

ComicChick and Schlosser are great mods, and we should appreciate them more. Really. Look at the other boards some time.

Sawyer, Duke, tacit-ronin and a couple other people campaigned for me in my last death-match and that was strangely touching. Cry…. Laugh….. These…. are….. feelings….?

CosmicPinchy: She's nice when she's not annoyed, nothing else to add.

Parker Wayne: He started saying the "make sense Aziz", thankfully he knows when someone is overusing it and uses the *beating on a dead horse* on time.

Superman Prime: Great fella, nothing about him annoyed me, I'm grateful.

Superman 1265: Same as Superman Prime. I love the Supermen.

Human Torch: He's classy, for someone certain members here dislike and pick on he's pretty classy. Stay classy. :up:

JJJ's Ulcer: I respect him so much I did not want to campaign against him in our death match.

CJ: I knew him a couple of years before joining the Hype, really nice fella. Got to know him better on the Hype.

Last edited:
Bamfer - Not as terrible as he used to be.

:cool:

CJ: I knew him a couple of years before joining the Hype, really nice fella. Got to know him better on the Hype.

Aw, thanks. You're a pretty cool guy too. :woot: Loving the animated series tourney.

Soapy is really knowledgeable about videogames and organizes really fun tournaments. I don't talk to him that often, but I really respect the guy.

Brillant post. You have such a way with words, AnneFan.

I think Anita18 is cool and wise beyond her years...

Human Torch: He's classy, for someone certain members here dislike and pick on he's pretty classy. Stay classy. :up:

Thanks,Aziz.:up:

Aziz is a classy guy.He doesn't let the crazies get to him when they pick on him.He stays true to his beliefs,regardless what anybody thinks.He has my respect.

JJJ's Stomach Problems - I've grown to like, even look forward to, his posts. A rarity indeed... as most of the posts here induce so much eye-rolling that I often feel orbital strain which leads to headaches if I stay on here too much... hence my frequent absence.

But I digress... JJJ didn't vote for me in my Deathmatch which means he thinks I should die... but I still think he's cooler than *insert whatever is considered fashionably attractive or aesthetically admired this very minute*.

E-Man - I think I've said something about you in either this thread or on some random bathroom stall, but I'll add that you have an angelic voice that melts my bone marrow.

The Original Bamfer - I'm not the friend that I used to be to this walking paradox of emotions but that doesn't stop him from trying to be a friend to me. He is a true oddity of the information age where an individual who is not desensitized is an individual who is next in line for natural selection. So until he and his kind are slowly but surely killed off in favor of less touchy feely creatures, I'll give him his props and say I'm glad he's here.

Erzengel - If I have nothing nice to say about someone, I was taught to say nothing at all... but I know that he loves me more than life itself so I had to at least say that.

Duke - He's so nice it hurts my teeth.

knowsbleed: Your posts are entertaining.

Roadkill. . .

I admire your mind. I look up to you as a person.

You delve deeply into hypothetical questions of mankind's future, alien life, and the universe at large. When I propose an outlandish scenario, you answer in detail and return with an equal or greater challenge for me.

You appreciate literature, and I'll count myself privileged if I end up half as well-read.

I wish your family the best. Peace out.

Thanks, that is very kind of you. I also find our speculations to be both intriguing and entertaining.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"