The Say Something Awesomely Nice About A Hypester Thread! - Part 1

In the spirit of spreading happy, happy, joy, joy let's all join in on being nice and touching each others inner kindness and whatnot.

How does this thread work the curious and curiouser posters may ask? Very simple:

1. Choose a poster you would like to say something nice about
  2. Say something nice about them
  3. Feel good knowing that you said something nice about your fellow Hypester
Choose your Hypester carefully as some posters do not want nice things said about them. Namely me... I don't like people in general so all niceties said about yours truly will generally be ignored.

But feel free to use others names freely, because, well, they're not copyrighted or anything so there's no need to pay a fee to use their names over and over again.

I'll start:

Eggyman... you are awesome incarnate and I feel you should start making more threads in community so that other's may bask in your awesome... incarnate-ness-ity. All could learn from your niceness to others. Yay for Eggyman, may you forever be known as the dude who spreads cheer and can write pretty damn good horror stories.

there... see? easy, no?

Your turn.

disclaimer... In vein of not being taken seriously, this thread is not to be used to slander, harass, abuse, hurt, distort, contort, demean, ridicule, or any other mean-type-deal-comment toward another Hypester. Its a nice thread, sheesh... be nice and stuffs.

Specter is a pretty cool dude. He's like the Christian in our Skype calls of Edge, Chris Jericho, and Kurt Angle.

Dave McFly is also cool. If it were possible I'd high five him over the internet.

I get a deadpan sense of humor and sarcasm from my dad, but I actually like 99% of the people here; yes, even Clippy, DS and Moose, though they do annoy on occasion. There's only 3 or 4 posters I legitimately can't stand and when I do get into it with them, I'm probably not using this :o telltale sarcasm emoticon.

This is actually a remarkably polite and cool forum in comparison to some other places I've posted.

E man NEVER ceases to crack me up in any of the Skype chat I am in at least one or two times I snotted dr pepper out my nose on my shirt when laughing at something random he said, and yes I would totally high five him over the net if I could.

Lies and slander!
I resent that, slander is spoken. :o

knowsbleed didn't have a problem with me taking charge of the 15 Minutes Sign Up thread he started
He's cool

Dave McFly's avatar is cool. He has good taste!

I resent that, slander is spoken. :o

knowsbleed didn't have a problem with me taking charge of the 15 Minutes Sign Up thread he started
He's cool

... because he didn't start it

CC seems like a very cool chick and would be fun to hang out with :)

Runawayboulder's a walking encyclopedia on Marvel comics.

I always enjoy Rorschach2012's perspective on DC. He's knowledgeable about character profiles, crossover events, the various live-action adaptations, and how all of those parts influence one another.

Thanks LV :D i gotta say I agree with you on pretty much everything DC related, you seem like a pretty damn knowledgeable fellow yourself!

Lord Valumart: Good guy to have a decent conversation/s with & fellow toy collector.

E-Man: One cool cat with his awesome music selections & recommendations & just "straight up lovable" :word:

Immortalfire: Good guy to talk about sports, especially NFL football, or any other topic/s.

DarkSovereignty : Let's just say whenever Sov is around hilarity ensues. A-OK dude!!! :up:

DarkSentinel: Always differing in opinions & also claims pies are superior to cakes, but then again everyone has faults. :nono: :oldrazz: Anyway, he's a good guy in my book. :yay:

D'aww, Duke. You're cool, man. You aren't hatable, which is saying a lot around here.

D'aww, Duke. You're cool, man. You aren't hatable, which is saying a lot around here.

tumblr_n2k0k77Jlp1r5spg1o1_400.gif

Sawyer isn't hatable because he isn't racist. At least I don't think he is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"