The Say Something Awesomely Nice About A Hypester Thread! - Part 1

So many nice things to say, I'll fill this place with walls of text if I said all I have to say.
So I'm going to do what Aziz said and "Say something Nice about a Poster you dispute with more than others."

Zyrson, you are a very persistent individual and I do not wish harm upon your physical being. I'm sure you are more than tolerable in real life.
Thank you. :up:

JJJ's Ulcer is like a young father of mine. Founder of H.E, the bringer of the way, the truth and the light.

Pink Ranger's humor-game is at a level most of us will never reach.

At least... I think he's joking. :csad:

image.php

the fact that the avatar... used to work... but now doesnt, but you kept it anyway... earns respect.

Thanks! :up: Schlosser is a cool dude and a valued member of the H.E.

(and I started working on that drawing... should be done by the end of the Thanksgiving break/ this weekend)

Piper is a good son. He makes me very proud to be his Hype dad. :)

It's really hard to make me laugh, as I'm very cynical and hard to please... but Sawyer, Erzengel, Pink Ranger, Samuel Jackson and knowsbleed (RIP :( ) can all crack my ice-queen facade.

I would like to say that T.H.E.M. and H.E. have provided me with great entertainment this week. So...good for all of you.

In particular, I'd like to thank Superman_Prime and DarkSentinel, who have been the most entertaining so far.

Thanks, guys. :D

The peeps that invited into H.E. and T.H.E.M. are cool folks, and I look forward to my membership in both of their groups.

We look forward to having you as well, Vic. :woot:

Now post in the Zoddamn discussions :argh::hehe:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"