the Reasoned anti-RLM thread

Grand Anhoop

Civilian
Reaction score
Since teal deers seem to be tiring even for the most ardent enthusiasts of a given topic, as I've noticed in various places, I thought I'd try something different here.

So essentially, if you think these reviews are any good, you can list one or several points/arguments made in any of the 3 (or related material such as the audio commentaries on bandcamp) that you consider relatively important and mostly valid - and we'll see how they hold up to scrutiny!

(I probably won't respond to any "nitpick points" as enough energy has been wasted on discussing shield generators or exact time stamps, and those criticisms are always used as a cop-out to avoid the more relevant points concerning tone, structure, narrative and basically anything of importance to "film reviewing".)

Picking up a conversation that was started by a "brand new poster" yesterday, who was instantely banned. Hum, I wonder...

wat?
I opened a new thread specifically to stay out of whatever nonsense drama apparently going on over there - and to avoid hijacking a thread that was obviousy pro-RLM.

So if you kept said drama in that thread and stopped hijacking this one, that'd be swell... not that I'll be replying to any future derailments either way.

You are brand "new" poster, and have decided that an argument made by a now three times banned poster is something you want to pick up on?

tumblr_inline_n1iw9pppix1qfr6yo.gif

What, who got banned? What do I care?

Oh and I'm only still responding cause who's that hawt woman in the gif?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"