Smallville The return of:

KalKai

n/a
Reaction score
130328mag-LanaLang1_300x206.jpg

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Lana-Lang-Smallville-1063250.asp

Had a feeling she was going to return at some point in the 11th season. It's a good thing she won't be with Clark.

I more than share your sentiment, but her story simply should not remain the way it ended. If BQM can somehow give her a better sendoff than what we got, I'll be happy. Lana deserves better than what she got, if for nothing else, then for Kristin's dedication to the character for 7+ years.

How ironic considering that it was only just recently where we started getting photos of people seeing Erica and Kristin hanging out together. Not saying that they're connected of course, just saying that the timing of things is just funny when I think about it.lol

55c4504294df11e29caa22000a1f96f6_7.jpg

I'm ok with this actually. The way they left Lana was terrible, she deserved a better send off and story, so maybe this will give her a better ending while also not derailing Clark's story again.

I hope by the end of the story Lana loes her powers.

emo015.gif
cheer.gif

YES!!!!!! Lana is back!
I waited so long for this! :D

IMHO, The two biggest mistakes made on Smallville were
  1. The Lana Lang story hanging on ad infinitum until she is infected with so much kryptonite that she and Clark are forcibly seperated. Messy.
  2. The way they killed off Lex Luthor, requiring that they remake him as a clone by the series end (but to my surprise, they did almost the same thing to Lex during Season Two of Lois and Clark. Luthors are all about the technology)
But I have a lot of respect for Bryan Q. Miller, so If he decides to do a story involving Lana, Id like to see how it turns out. As long as she stays out of Clark's head and heart. Nobody should want to see that happen. Again.

Last edited:
IMHO, The two biggest mistakes made on Smallville were
  1. The Lana Lang story hanging on ad infinitum until she is infected with so much kryptonite that she and Clark are forcibly seperated. Messy.
  2. The way they killed off Lex Luthor, requiring that they remake him as a clone by the series end (but to my surprise, they did almost the same thing to Lex during Season Two of Lois and Clark. Luthors are all about the technology)
But I have a lot of respect for Bryan Q. Miller, so If he decides to do a story involving Lana, Id like to see how it turns out. As long as she stays out of Clark's head and heart. Nobody should want to see that happen. Again.

The Lana/Lois story is already finished a little while back. It was great for a Lana story.

As for Lex, according to Bryan Q Miller and Al Septien, the Lex/LX-0 is the original Lex from seasons 1-7, 8 that died in Requiem and the Lex seen in Lazarus only with clone parts.the Lex using cloning to survive also happens in the comics, mainly in the nineties where Lex posed as his own Australian son who looks eerily similar to John Glover Lionel Luthor with more red hair.

am i the only person here who thinks that after season 4 lana just became annoying as hell and wanted her to be killed off?

That has been debated over the years here on the hype many of times. There were times where I didn't care for her, but I think her story throughout Smallville gets too much hate.

Lana was irritating as hell. But to kill her off? Nah, that was just ash flash fans' siren call.

I disagree, if anyone has captured the likeness of the actors in the closest way during S11, it was Cat Staggs. Not to mention, from what I understand they aren't allowed to use the actors' likeness all the time so your complaint is invalid.

The drawings look like crap. Whether it is copied off of Kristen or not, Lana looks horrible and they made Lois huge jaw even worse.

Again, they are not allowed to make them look exactly like the actors. K-site reported on that due to similar complaints. You can compare all you want, that's not what they are aiming for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"