The Reviews Thread

Discussion in 'Transformers' started by Kargo Warrior, Jun 19, 2007.

1. Avangarde Avan a Good Time

It's kinda hard considering the movie isn't out yet, so the hypsters cant post there reviews, and all the other discussions on reviews are in the threads with the people that got the early screening. IMO the Review thread should have been created when the movie came out.

2. AyeCapn Mod of the year: h-r

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy?

Fajitas!

3. Nivek Registered

well, it IS out... kinda.

As far saving this thread, that would require Mod's pi$$ing off their friends by warning them to chill with bashing every poster who may be looking forward to seeing Transformers , and we have seen how that goes.

4. ultimatefan The Batman must come back

You know, what´s funny about this, every early review I seen of this movie praises it... and not a single one of them makes me any excited to see it. This movie definitely will have its audience and will please it, but I´m just not part of it. And every time someone says, in a way or another, "typical Michael Bay movie", well, that´s when I don´t feel like seeing it even on cable at 2.a.m. and if I´m drunk.

5. Kargo Warrior Scientist

6. Boiiinng Demigod

It is funny. Every review I've read has a lot of comments that would give any other movie low marks, but since this has incredible action, it's getting the OK from the viewers. Kind of reminds me of that statement that ends with "...with thunderous applause." Ahh well.

7. kal-el2006 Registered

8. Kargo Warrior Scientist

Thanks a lot mate!!!! This is awesome!!! I cant remember when was the last time a movie had this kind of responce...a near unanimous praise from everyone that has seen the movie till now...

9. nosebleed. Registered

Who does this besides one person?

10. The Lizard Didn't eat Billy

From one of those reviews:

Yeah...that last part there kind of sums up the type of people whom I will NOT be taking advice from with regards to what movies are worth seeing.

11. Golgo-13 The Return of the O.G

So is this the thread for OUR REVIEWS, or just reviews in general?

12. Kargo Warrior Scientist

Reviews in general.

13. The Lizard Didn't eat Billy

Here's another great quote from one of those genius advance-reviewers posting on AICN:

:whatever:

14. Kargo Warrior Scientist

I really dont what to say....if the reviews are bad then everyone that doesnt support the movie would be like:I knew it,Bay ruined it,i'm not surprised with the outcome etc.etc. but since the reviews are all the way positive at this point now the same people are nitpicking the reviews and finding stuff just to critisize it for the sake of it...i think there are some people that will hate the movie no matter what just to save face and turn out to have been wrong about it

15. Prodigal__Being Registered

As alike other movies from this summer, I'll be listening to my own review, much like TMNT, Spider-Man 3, Pirates 3 and Fantastic Four 2.

16. Mr Jide Registered

Go on, say his name, I'll help you out a little. It begins with, L and rhymes with izard. :cwink: :oldrazz:

17. The Kid AMERICA FTW

18. Kargo Warrior Scientist

Awesome!!! Thanks Wesyeed!

19. Mr Jide Registered

"I don't want to be "politically incorrect" but this movie is not for ****s or fairies. It's for REAL MEN so it's about cars, exploding, punching, Michael Bay's gorgeous sunsets, the friendship between Tyrese and Josh Duhamel, etc. Like 300, you'd have to be gay not to get hard from this movie. "

Sorry but that quote was hilarious...lol

20. blind_fury Registered

I'm pretty sure that review is a parody of the typical positive review.

It's frighteningly accurate. :csad:

"First of all let me say this is not designed to win Oscars or NAACP Image Awards. So all you pretentious ****ers can go suck a male weiner. Not every movie has to be "good" or have "brains" or "heart" or "soul" or "make sense" or "tell a good story."

It's a parody of all the Bay apologist and source-material haters giving the movie positive reviews for being big, dumb and loud. It's very funny though.

21. blind_fury Registered

wow. This pretentious snob took as many jabs at the fanbase/source material as possible. Smelling his own farts must have killed the imagination part of his brain. Clueless prick.

hahaha!

Dude, thousands of fans have been petitioning for that line to be in the movie since September. Bay didn't do squat for research.

22. nosebleed. Registered

That is the line picked by and voted by fans to be a line spoken by Optimus Prime in the movie.

I'm so glad "do a barrell roll" didn't make it :whatever:

23. The Kid AMERICA FTW

Oh I remember that. LOL see, bay knows what transfans want. He knew the do a barrel roll thing was a gag... If all this "bay doesn't have a clue about transformers" bull was true, optimus would be saying

[​IMG]

these pretzels are making me thirsty

24. OASVstar NINJA!

LMAO WOW

Ummmm I going to write a full review by tomorrow night around this time.... Since I'm a poster and I've seen the movie and hopefully answered all your questions :)

25. superherofan777 Registered

AWESOME!!!:woot: