The Rock is Roadblock

Basically all black people living in america or even elsewhere like the caribbean has some drop of "white blood" in their veins
I don't mean the change the topic,but i will say this one time and leave this thread.

Well,not all black americans have white admixture,latest dna test says about 60%,other test says it may be not the majority.

Even if most black americans have admixture it is small for most.

Has for the caribbean,a large number blacks do not have any white admixture.

I agree with you that alot of whites do have black admixture,but most did not get admixture living in africa since most whites do not live in africa.

Your other comments i disagree with too.
That it for me here,bye.

Last edited:
And i liked rachel nichols. Shouldve kept her. And no baroness? What?!

I think the problem with Baroness is that they completely screwed up her plotline. She ended the first movie on the side of G.I. Joe... :whatever: Seriously, the first movie really ticks me off with how they screwed up Baroness and making her Duke's love interest, nevermind casting Channing Tatum as Duke in the first place. I'm so glad every rumor of his playing Captain America came to nothing.

The Rock said that he throws down with not only Firefly but Cobra Commander as well in this movie.

Was Roadblock ever that prominent? His character is also pretty different from the Rock as well.

I worked with The Rock's stunt double on the last movie I did and we were talking about his various work and he nonchalantly told me a rather major spoiler about GI Joe 2 and while I don't actually care, I looked at him totally straight faced and said, "Thanks, dude. I was gonna watch it." :hehe:

I worked with The Rock's stunt double on the last movie I did and we were talking about his various work and he nonchalantly told me a rather major spoiler about GI Joe 2 and while I don't actually care, I looked at him totally straight faced and said, "Thanks, dude. I was gonna watch it." :hehe:

Please feel free to PM me the spoiler.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"