The Rock is Roadblock

Wrong. He's half black and half Samoan. Do some research next time you say something like that.

Wrong again.

Perhaps, you should focus your priorities in answering PMs & stop acting like a moron with usernames, before you decide to lecture me on castings.

Last edited:
Wrong again, Ultra Lantern.

There are certain people that take out the enjoyment of participating here at the Hype, & you are one of them trying to act all cool & everything.

Last edited:
:huh:

well duke, I understand you not liking the choice of the Rock playing Roadblock but to say because he is not African-American even though he is half black is ridiculous.

:huh:

well duke, I understand you not liking the choice of the Rock playing Roadblock but to say because he is not African-American even though he is half black is ridiculous.

No. I dropped that arguement long ago. The thing I have issue is with the friggin moron who insists on continued mocking, with the usernames when I asked him kindly to stop. He insists on still doing it because he considers it cute or funny, which isn't.

hopefully Roadblock will get to wield the same big gun as Jesse Ventura had in Predator..

UL thinks The Rock isn't black, which is baffling.

Last edited:
hopefully Roadblock will get to wield the same big gun as Jesse Ventura had in Predator..
That gun is awesome. The Rock seems to be having a lot of fun with this role. I liked the first film a lot more than I thought I would. Of course he had fun on the set of Doom as well, so that might not be saying much.

I am indeed baffled.

the other 2 pics officially released .

the Rock is great, i just miss Marlon and chris ( the joe girls shuda stayed tho , but knowing paramount we gonna end up with some overly obnoxious actresses who used the casting couch to get the role)

rock-gi-joe.jpg

rockjoe.jpg

If they were gonna recast anyone it shouldve been duke. :dry:
The rock isnt as dark as roadblock but he looks flippin sweet! I think he's gonna own it.

And i liked rachel nichols. Shouldve kept her. And no baroness? What?!

Will see this movie strictly for Dwayne.

@quasimodo

how dare you XD

thats racist as a mofo :woot:

btw ... we are gonna end up with a PoS actress *cough*kristenstewart*cough who acts really sh*****y in any role. as the european bombshell .

so im already cryin ... no Chris (destro ), no marlon (ripcord) and only the ROCK's good name carrying this film ... it already has my 6.50 =/

He better be, if they're continuing the story of the 1st one

i would love for them to give us a REAL Destro, and pretend the first movie didn't happen.

1024x768-destro-force.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"