The Sarah Palin Thread (You can see Russia from this thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, and Bin Laden warned us about 9/11 as well. Does that not make him a terrorist?

Telling someone to get out of the area and telling someone 'I'm going to bring about your destruction' are completely different though... :huh:

Yeah, and Bin Laden warned us about 9/11 as well. Does that not make him a terrorist?

lol. Are you serious? Unless I didn't hear about Bin Laden calling the World Trade Center and telling them to evacuate, these are two completely different things here.

Ugh, can't find where I read it. All I can get is this.

[/COLOR][/SIZE]

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/o/obama-ayers.htm

I'll provide you with more links as I find them.
[/FONT]

The only stuff I'm having trouble locating is the murder or deaths that occurred in those bombings. I'll try to dig 'em up for you.

You mean the three members of the Weather Underground that died when the bomb they were working on accidentally went off? They are probably eligible for a Darwin Award, but I wouldn't go so far as to say they intentionally killed people.

The only stuff I'm having trouble locating is the murder or deaths that occurred in those bombings. I'll try to dig 'em up for you.

That's because there were only 3 deaths - and all of them were members of the Weather Underground, who blew themselves up by accident in a Greenwich Village townhouse.

The set off a bomb in a men's restroom in the Capitol Building, another in the women's restroom in the Pentagon. No one was killed, because the group warned in advance about the bombs and the areas were cleared before they went off.

Inexcusable? Absolutely. But your claim that Ayers murdered "tons of federal agents" is ridiculously false.

Ayers has since become a distinguished professor at the University of Illinois and was named Citizen of the Year by the city of Chicago in 1997 for his work on school reform. Clearly, his terrorist days are long gone.

Here, read up on it here: http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/he_lied_about_bill_ayers.html

lol. Are you serious? Unless I didn't hear about Bin Laden calling the World Trade Center and telling them to evacuate, these are two completely different things here.

9/11 Commission Report.

9/11 Commission Report.

Oh, really? I have my trusted copy of the 9/11 Commission Report on my bookshelf. Would you care to inform me which page this is on? Because I know I don't remember reading that.

9/11 Commission Report.

That's not the same thing. Warnings of a possible terror attack and actually calling in about the time and place a bomb is going to go off are two totally different things.

9/11 Commission Report.

Oh, really? I have my trusted copy of the 9/11 Commission Report on my bookshelf. Would you care to inform me which page this is on? Because I know I don't remember reading that.

You know when Jman starts pulling out books, the **** is about to hit the fan.

*goes to make popcorn*

You know when Jman starts pulling out books, the **** is about to hit the fan.

*goes to make popcorn*

I'm not about to go reading that book all over again it was hard enough doing it for class. It's in there. Bin Laden, Al Qeada, all issue videos warning of an attack. It is said that Bin Laden warned several times of imminent attacks and the rest of the intel they intercepted through various calls, etc.

From the original point which most seem to be missing is just because the man made a phone call or Bin laden sending in a video message or sometype of message that any terrorist might issue does not excuse them from the title of a terrorist. Bill Ayers was a terrorist, whether or not he still is no one knows but Bill himself. You don't know the man now, neither do I. The facts and the government called him a domestic terrorist, if he wasn't he wasn't in some way responsible for the attacks then he wouldn't have been put on the FBI's list.

On a side note, I had no idea that jman was the all and powerful Oz. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!

I'm not about to go reading that book all over again it was hard enough doing it for class. It's in there. Bin Laden, Al Qeada, all issue videos warning of an attack. It is said that Bin Laden warned several times of imminent attacks and the rest of the intel they intercepted through various calls, etc.

From the original point which most seem to be missing is just because the man made a phone call or Bin laden sending in a video message or sometype of message that any terrorist might issue does not excuse them from the title of a terrorist. Bill Ayers was a terrorist, whether or not he still is no one knows but Bill himself. You don't know the man now, neither do I. The facts and the government called him a domestic terrorist, if he wasn't he wasn't in some way responsible for the attacks then he wouldn't have been put on the FBI's list.

On a side note, I had no idea that jman was the all and powerful Oz. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!

Jman won 'Politico of the Year' for good reason. :cwink:

That is not the same as calling the World Trade Center and telling everyone they should evacuate. Moreover, the information received by the U.S. government was never released to the public before the attacks, so there was no fair warning for those in the WTC, the Pentagon, or any of the other targets.

As for me being the all and powerful Oz... someone who is not only majoring in political science, but served as a defense intern for one of the top Senators in the country probably knows a lot about the greatest terrorist attack on American soil. :cwink:

Once again, all the information about Ayers you need is right here: http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/he_lied_about_bill_ayers.html

You're really not paying any attention to facts, and you are making baseless accusations.

That is not the same as calling the World Trade Center and telling everyone they should evacuate. Moreover, the information received by the U.S. government was never released to the public before the attacks, so there was no fair warning for those in the WTC, the Pentagon, or any of the other targets.

As for me being the all and powerful Oz... someone who is not only majoring in political science, but served as a defense intern for one of the top Senators in the country probably knows a lot about the greatest terrorist attack on American soil. :cwink:

I know it wasn't released to the public. Isn't that one of the major flaws that the report found?

You all are comparing Ayers informing the people to al qeada informing people. I realize it's not the same because they don't make a phone calls but a warning is a warning. You are saying that since he warned the people about the bomb, which he helped in plotting, doesn't make him a terrorist?

Thanks for fact check.org, read most of it. Didn't see anything I haven't heard already. I posted facts from truthorfiction.com where they labeled Ayers as a domestic terrorist. The man is known for having plotted the attacks. Just because he made a phone call doesn't excuse his actions. He was wanted by the FBI, which obviously was for some reason. Why would he be on the list if he wasn't remotely responsible for the Pentagon bombing or Capitol Hill bombing?

I'm not absolving Ayers of any wrong-doing. I am, however, stating that a comparison between William Ayers and Osama bin Laden is utterly baseless and more of the same nonsensical fear mongering I've come to expect from conservatives.

Moreover, it is interesting that you are so willing to attack the connection between William Ayers and Barack Obama, but you aren't willing to attack the connection between Sarah Palin and her husband, who is a secessionist. If she's been married to a secessionist for twenty-years, then how can we be so sure that Palin won't attempt to separate Alaska from the U.S. if she ever achieves higher office? :huh:

Wait a second... when did Osama specify a time and place to the authorities for the September 11th attacks? I'm pretty sure all the leads regarding the attacks on September 11th were the result of leaks within the Taliban, and various different intelligence sources. It's not as if Osama Bin Laden called up the World Trade Center and told them to evacuate the building. This is apples and oranges.

I'm not absolving Ayers of any wrong-doing. I am, however, stating that a comparison between William Ayers and Osama bin Laden is utterly baseless and more of the same nonsensical fear mongering I've come to expect from conservatives.

Moreover, it is interesting that you are so willing to attack the connection between William Ayers and Barack Obama, but you aren't willing to attack the connection between Sarah Palin and her husband, who is a secessionist. If she's been married to a secessionist for twenty-years, then how can we be so sure that Palin won't attempt to separate Alaska from the U.S. if she ever achieves higher office? :huh:

lol, would you really care if Alaska was seceded from the U.S.? Secondly, what benefit would they gain from doing so? Thirdly, I didn't know, nor do I care that he is a secessionist because we weren't talking about Sarah Palins connection to her husband the topic was about Sarah Palin's relationship with her daughters future mother-in-law but my first two questions are what I'm really wondering about.

lol, would you really care if Alaska was seceded from the U.S.? Secondly, what benefit would they gain from doing so? Thirdly, I didn't know, nor do I care that he is a secessionist because we weren't talking about Sarah Palins connection to her husband the topic was about Sarah Palin's relationship with her daughters future mother-in-law but my first two questions are what I'm really wondering about.

That's not the point Para, and you know it. The point is that people are so willing to condemn Obama for his associations but give Palin a pass on hers. (ie. Being married to a seccessionist, actively seeking that party's endorsement during the governor's campaign, and being prayed over by a witchdoctor.)

Guys...Palin has destroyed Christmas. I have proof:

PalinRudolph.jpg

Damn her! :cmad:

jag

I bet she chased Santa down in her helicopter in order to get off the shot. :cmad:

jag

I bet she chased Santa down in her helicopter in order to get off the shot. :cmad:

jag

Truth be told, Santa's probably lying in a ditch somewhere. :csad:

Cause you know, 'When Santa rears his big ugly head into Alaaska, we're there to say - hey, get outta here!' :funny:

Truth be told, Santa's probably lying in a ditch somewhere. :csad:

Cause you know, 'When Santa rears his big ugly head into Alaaska, we're there to say - hey, get outta here!' :funny:

:funny:

jag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"