Dear Hypester... - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suck as introductions, so I'll let our friendly neighborhood knowsbleed give you all the skinny on the rules and such.

knowsbleed said:
....without saying their name.

Try not to be to obvious. For example, "Everybody thinks you're a nerdy looking bald black guy because of your avatar". That's just a little too obvious.

If you think the poster is talking about you then call them out and return the favor.

To reiterate, do not use the poster's name nor use this thread to outright flame another Hypester. be subtle

Let the inevitable chaos and confusion begin!

latest

Dear Hypester,

Time for a new thread. :o

Dear Hypster.........I know you want to play with the big kids......but go home.....come back when you mature some....like in around 10 years or so.

Dear Hypester,

Batman's lenses are not that important to be seen on film, he's not Daredevil.

Dear Hypester,

Wait, you thought Green Lantern was a good movie?

Dear Hypester,

Why you so mad at a trailer for? Did it threaten physical harm to you?

Dear Hypester,

Why you compare Batman and Black Panther? Is it because their costumes are black cause that's colorist, man!

Dear Hypester,

You've backed yourself so far into a corner that continuing to argue makes you look foolish.

Dear Hypester,

This place is full of people who are caricatures, stereotypes, and punks too scared to have an opinion that disagrees with the major tenets of whatever clique they're running in at the time. You are something that's genuine, and you don't partake in all of that nonsense. That's why we're buddy cop cool. You aren't afraid to be who you are, but also let other people be who they are. That's why I **** with ya.

Dear Hypester,

giphy.gif

Dear Hypester,

I aint going back to that s*** forum.

Dear Hypester,

You know you want to... :p

Dear Hypester,

I really like having you in The Walking Dead forums.

Dear Hypester,

Your posts read like they are written by Ramon Film Productions.

Dear Hypester,

Don't post Supergirl spoilers on the Batman v Superman boards less than an hour after it aired!

I haven't watched it yet and that would've been a super cool thing to see for the first time! :cmad:

Dear Hypster,

Classy. You just played your hand thanks to you not understanding what spoilers were being talked about for what film. You won't be missed when that ban comes.

Soon to be laughing my ass off,

KRYPTON INC.

Dear Hypester,

Currently laughing my ass off.

With condolences to people that know you in real life.

KRYPTON INC.

Dear Hypester,

I'm glad more people are calling you on your BS.

Dear Hypester,

Don't post Supergirl spoilers on the Batman v Superman boards less than an hour after it aired!

I haven't watched it yet and that would've been a super cool thing to see for the first time! :cmad:

Dear Jokes,

The people who visit the BvS lounge don't watch Supergirl. So bugger off.

Dear Hypester,

People are seeing right through your bit. Enough is enough already. Take a breather and realize you don't need to be omnipresent in every damn thread you've subscribed to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"