Dear Hypester... - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said one bad thing about BvS and poof....

:o

Oh Kane, if I was gonna snap at you it would have been for your dislike of Star Wars... And believe me, I was pretty close. :sly:

Dear Krypster,

mPdxMhF.gif

Love,

Reek XOXO

Dear Hypester,

You gonna share some of that copious amount of marijuana?

Fiending,
KRYPTON INC.

Dear Hypester,

Get off your cross. You and yours ain't some oppressed minority in a far off country. I don't need a special section for how I feel about anything covered on the Hype. You and yours should show some testicular fortitude and just get into it wherever and let the chips fall where they may. News flash:,None of our opinions are precious Fabrege eggs that need to be protected. Stop acting as if a witch hunt is happening. If you are older than 16 people should be fine with the debates.

Waiting for a bunch of ya'll to sack the cuss up,
KRYPTON INC.

I've left the BvS boards until release but I was weak and checked back in today. Let's say I feel very Han Solo in ROTJ: "I'm out of it for a little while and everyone starts getting delusions of grandeur ".

You all have my sympathy for the next four weeks or so.

This presidential campaign is revealing more and more about you.

Dear Hypester,

I'm not entirely sure if you're trolling or full on serious anymore. :(

Dear Hypester,

Search on YouTube "The 100 Greatest Movie Insults of All Time" and watch all 9 minutes and 58 seconds of it. That's what I think of you.

Dear other Hypester,

No i'm not talking about you, that's just silly. You should watch "The Other 100 Greatest Movie Insults of All Time"

:gngl:

Dear Hypester,

If you post one more Hannibal Burress gif I'm going to drop kick you from the roof of a limo like Larry Holmes.

Dear Hypester,

tumblr_mxlx0zAwZY1qb0wv3o1_r1_400.gif

SVUDqor.gif

tSoZ7x4.gif

Dear Hypester,

I don't take dating advice from a robot.

Dear Royster,

Sometimes I think about you when I'm alone in our bed. Why don't you call the kids anymore?

Dear Hypester,

Do you like pretzels?
I don't.

Dear Hypester,

Q76qv6M.gif

Pass me an iced tea.

Sincerely yours,
KRYPTON INC.

Dear Hypester,

No... No... God bless you and everyone you know. Really. Maybe ESPECIALLY, everyone YOU know.

Disingenuously Yours (which ironically makes me more honest than you),
KRYPTON INC.

1. "Dear" (creepy) hypester...just because a person has different opinions (political, religious, taste in movies, hobbies) than you, doesn't make it okay for you to follow that person around the hype and act like a schoolyard bully. You may feel like a badass hiding safely in front of the computer in your mom's basement, where your internet "friends" will be there to back you up with silly gifs, but we all know that you wouldn't dare to act that way outside of your mom's house...because you are, in reality, a friendless coward. Hopefully, someone will teach you a lesson some day.

2. Dear hypester...making fun of stuff like domestic violence, rape, abortion and child abuse is never okay. Hang your head in shame.

3. Dear hypester...stop using words like bigot/sexist/racist if someone doesn't share your progressive views. Because of people like you, those words have lost their meaning.

- No, the Power Rangers movie isn't racist because Rita is white person.

- No, I don't hate women if I'm not a fan of action movies where the main character is a woman.

- No, I'm not a bigot if I hate Silence of the Lambs (what the heck?).

4. Dear hypester...the thread is called "state your unpopular movie opinion" for a reason. Read the title again, please: "state your unpopular movie opinion", got it? If someone's opinion caused you to drop your favorite champagne glass or made your monocle foggy, it's your own fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"