Dear Hypester... - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's only fitting that as I was reading the last page of this thread, the church scene from Kingsman was playing on my TV. :o

Dear Hypester,

I find it deliciously ironic that someone, who once called me a coward for using a gif to respond to a post I found ridiculous, is now anonymously airing his grievances.

Dear Hypester

tumblr_musup5TAgm1qayehlo2_r1_500.gif

Dear Hypester,

And before you turn it around on me and point out that I post in this thread too, I'd like to point out that I've never called someone a coward for posting a gif response to a post of mine they may have found ridiculous. You know why? Because it's really not that f***ing serious.

Dear Hypester,

Well, I stand corrected. There was no gif involved in the incident. I made a quip about a bit you were doing that I found annoying and you called me cowardly.

Redact all the gif stuff. The rest of my point still stands.

Dear Hypester,

This is now your new diss track.

Dear Hypster,

Keep the Trek Fires Burning Brotha.

Live long and prosper,
KRYPTON INC.

Dear hypester...stop saying "I've ignored this and that guy" when you clearly haven't.

Dear Hypester,

You are a pompous, self-aggrandizing know-it-all ****. You think you're better than everyone else on this site yet I haven't met a single person here that doesn't share this same opinion of yourself. I hope you read this and know it's about because this thread allows me to keep it nice and vague.

Dear hypester...

When another forum member tries to have a civil and rational discussion about (fill in blank), don't respond with:

1. A silly gif.

2. The standard "you're trying to force your opinions on others!!!" Stuff when he or she is just stating his or her opinion in a calm manner.

3. Excessive profanity.

You will look a lot more intelligent that way.

Dear Hypesters,

Take it up with mods and admin. Unless they say otherwise I guess you are SOL.

From JAFA to another,
KRYPTON INC.

Dear hypester...

When another forum member tries to have a civil and rational discussion about (fill in blank), don't respond with:

1. A silly gif.

2. The standard "you're trying to force your opinions on others!!!" Stuff when he or she is just stating his or her opinion in a calm manner.

3. Excessive profanity.

You will look a lot more intelligent that way.

Dear Hypesters,

Take it up with mods and admin. Unless they say otherwise I guess you are SOL.

From JAFA to another,
KRYPTON INC.

tumblr_nyro59ydgQ1uorz8zo1_500.gif

Dear Hypester,

You are a pompous, self-aggrandizing know-it-all ****. You think you're better than everyone else on this site yet I haven't met a single person here that doesn't share this same opinion of yourself. I hope you read this and know it's about because this thread allows me to keep it nice and ague.

Wuv you too DJ. :atp:

Dear Hypester,

I've been whining about how ineffectual the Ignore option is for forever. You're not telling me anything I didn't already know.

These threads are not made for thinly-veiled back and forth flaming. Since it invariably turns into this sort of thing, looks like we don't get to have it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"