The Shin Megami Tensei Thread

zenith16

Avenger
Reaction score
ok from now on this thread will be all titles Shin Megami Tensei. so it'll be the offical thread for it well where the nintendo's invovled since it's coming out mostly on their system for now.

Shin Megami Tensei IV, Devil Survivor: Overclocked On Discount On Nintendo eShop.July 22, 2014 . 12:29pm

Shin Megami Tensei IV is on sale for half price again on the Nintendo eShop, along with other Atlus games.

Shin Megami Tensei IV is on sale for half price again on the Nintendo eShop, along with other Atlus games. Here’s what you can find at discounted rates:

Shin Megami Tensei IV – $24.99
Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers – $14.99
Devil Survivor Overclocked – $14.99
Code of Princess – $14.99

The discount sale will last until 9 am PT on August 4th.

Read more stories about Devil Survivor: Overclocked & Nintendo 3DS & Nintendo eShop & Shin Megami Tensei IV on Siliconera.
source: Siliconera.

Last edited:

Shin Megami Tensei IV Has Sold Over 600,000 Copies Worldwide. July 26, 2015 . 10:15pm

Shin Megami Tensei IV is now one of the best-selling Japanese RPGs on the Nintendo 3DS.

Shin Megami Tensei IV
has sold 600,000 copies worldwide, Atlus announced on Twitter. With the recently announced sales figures, Shin Megami Tensei IV is now one of the best-selling Japanese RPGs on the Nintendo 3DS.

According to Atlus, Shin Megami Tensei IV has sold over 600,000 copies around the world. While we don’t have any figures as far as Japanese and Western sales go, it’s worth noting that Shin Megami Tensei IV has been on discount several times on the eShop in North America, in addition to a big $30 credit promotion for those who registered the game alongside Fire Emblem Awakening.

The total sales figure for Shin Megami Tensei IV now ranks it the third 3DS Japanese RPG that has found worldwide success. Some of these titles include Bravely Default at 1 million at last count, Project X Zone at 400,000 copies worldwide, and Fire Emblem Awakening still reigns at 1.8 million global sales in their last count. Capcom also recently announced that Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate broke a million earlier this year.

Atlus also mentioned in their tweet that Shin Megami Tensei IV is finally getting a “best hits” version in Japan on October 8, 2015 for 2,980 yen plus tax.

Read more stories about Nintendo 3DS & Shin Megami Tensei IV on Siliconera.

Emiya • 5 hours ago Featured by Siliconera

Something that bothers me is seeing some folks down in the comments implying that these numbers aren't good (presumably because they feel Persona does better numbers overall).
I think now is a good time to remind everyone that Persona is not just a videogame franchise at this point, it's a multimedia franchise. Atlus have spent millions of yen promoting Persona over the last six years through anime, concerts, movies, merchandise, body pillows, manga, toothbrushes... you name it. And this isn't even counting all the videogame spin-offs Persona has been receiving.
Keep in mind that Shin Megami Tensei has not seen even a fraction of that sort of promotional effort, and is developed on a more conservative budget. So, with that in mind, 600k is really damn good, and is a hell of a lot more than most JRPGs tend to sell on a worldwide basis these days. Hopefully, people will understand this and not twist these numbers to push their own agendas or beliefs.

Also with

3DS
Shin Megami Tensei IV sales top 600,000
Published 4 hours ago. 71 comments.

Low price version due out in Japan this October.

SMT4-Sales-600K.jpg

Shin Megami Tensei IV for 3DS has sold over 600,000 copies worldwide, Atlus announced.
The news comes via a tweet announcing the “Atlus Best Collection” version (low price edition) of the game, which is due out in Japan on October 8 for 2,980 yen.
Shin Megami Tensei IV launched in Japan in May 2013, in North America in July 2013, and in Europe in October 2014.
source: Siliconera & Gematsu

Last edited:
I loved this game. Got it on the 3DS shop a few months back when it was down in price originally. It was SO addictive and I love the gaming style, similar to The Wold Ends With You which is another fantastic game for the DS. If you haven’t played that, you’ll love it if you’ve played Devil Survivor. Still haven’t finished Devil Survivor though, but I think I’m close to the end. I need to level up more to beat the boss. Love the soundtrack too. Anyone watched the anime series? Its on my list of animes to watch but haven’t gotten round to it yet.

:mnm:
I loved this game. Got it on the 3DS shop a few months back when it was down in price originally. It was SO addictive and I love the gaming style, similar to The Wold Ends With You which is another fantastic game for the DS. If you haven’t played that, you’ll love it if you’ve played Devil Survivor. Still haven’t finished Devil Survivor though, but I think I’m close to the end. I need to level up more to beat the boss. Love the soundtrack too. Anyone watched the anime series? Its on my list of animes to watch but haven’t gotten round to it yet.

welcome to the thread have to see your a fan of the series hope to hear more from you.

I wish you had spoken up earlier about devil survivor though since I also mentioned the anime for that one which was of Devil survivor 2 there as well that thread needed the love & was shut for that very reason it needed activity other then my self .

So if you enjoy ether series please don't be shy but speak up when you feel like it.( only if so) I'd rather not you need to feel like your forced to speak. But the thread does need people interested in the series of ether be active. I'm doing my part with providing current new news on up coming stuff about the series and provided place for it to be talked about.

I'm happy to see another that enjoys this series speak up.

Last edited:
I haven’t actually watched the anime series yet but once I do I will post there to discuss. I’m surprised this threat being quiet as a lot of people love this game as well as the style.

I haven’t actually watched the anime series yet but once I do I will post there to discuss. I’m surprised this threat being quiet as a lot of people love this game as well as the style.
I doubt that thread will be re opened since it's locked up . I will have another thread re- open cause I'm sure the mod I usual talk to will be in shock with recent event's with dragon quest X and more that will warrant a re open thread or for that one or for it to be merged .

I doubt I'll be able to re open the Devil survior 2 thread . well unless someone else ask's .

But don't feel bad this thread is for all thing's Shin Megami Tensei

when you see it, put it up here. I'd love hear what you thought of it? it was meant to have more people look into the game since there's alot more to it with in the game it's self.

Last edited:
Yeah I’ll post here with my thoughts on the game and anime and hopefully others do too since this is the main thread for it. No worries at all. I haven’t picked up the game again in a long while. I’ll need to go back to it and finish it at some point. Just haven’t really had the time.

Well nothing new is happening with that game so there isn't any rush do what you need to do. post what you thought & what you enjoyed about both when you have the time.

I mostly post about new and up coming stuff. caue it alos keeps the threads fresh with news stuff for others to talk about. if their interested. But I also hope others post what they thought of the other older installments of that series as well and any thing Shin Megami Tensei. Hope to hear from you again

I just hope there will be more games out for the DS from this series. I love games like this. :D

Shin Megami Tensei IV’s Official Website To Make An Announcement Soon [Update]. October 4, 2015 . 11:39pm

Atlus recently updated Shin Megami Tensei IV’s official website with a Twitter campaign that says a “disaster” will occur after a total of 15,000 tweets are made.
'
Atlus recently updated Shin Megami Tensei IV’s official website with a Twitter campaign that says a “disaster” will occur after a total of 15,000 tweets are made.

While we’re not exactly sure what this “disaster” will be about, the website has a question mark with a cracks behind it, along with the number of total tweets remaining until the announcement is made on the website.

And as a reminder, Atlus’ consumer software bureau director Naoto Hiraoka did mention last month that they’ll “have a brand new title to announce very soon,” and we didn’t see it at Tokyo Game Show, so this could possibly have something to do with it.

You can click here to tweet in order to help speed up the process to find out what this so-called “disaster” is all about.

Update: almost 10,000 tweets into its campaign, the teaser has cracked a bit more, with what appears to be the word “final” hidden behind it. Hmm, perhaps it might be for a Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final, a final version of the game.

Read more stories about Atlus & Nintendo 3DS & Shin Megami Tensei IV on Siliconera.

Also with more news on this

Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final Announced For Nintendo 3DS. October 5, 2015 . 8:05am

After reaching 15,000 tweets in their campaign, Atlus announced Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final, a completely new title for Nintendo 3DS.

Atlus’ official website for Shin Megami Tensei IV had a Twitter campaign with a goal of 15,000 tweets to reveal a new announcement. The goal has been reached, and the company revealed Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final.

Famitsu reports that it’ll be a completely new title with the keyword of “Deicide,” and the game will release in February 2016 for the Nintendo 3DS. Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final is directed by Satoshi Oyama, who was the Chief Programmer on Shin Megami Tensei IV, Nocturne, and the Digital Devil Saga games.

The producer is listed as Kazuki Yamai, character designer as Masashi Doi, sound composer as Ryotoa Kozuka, and world setting planner and series monster designs by Kazuma Kaneko.

More details will be announced on October 11 at 7:00pm JST via a NicoNico Live stream, soon to be announced.

Read more stories about Nintendo 3DS & Shin Megami Tensei IV on Siliconera.

source: Siliconera

Last edited:

3DS
Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final first story and character details
Published 13 hours ago. 43 comments.
Development currently 90 percent complete.

SMT4-Final-Info_10-06-15.jpg

Famitsu this week has first details on Atlus’ newly announced Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final for 3DS.

Warning: This article may contain Shin Megami Tensei IV spoilers.
Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final is set in the year 203X. In order to avoid the destruction caused by the gods war that suddenly broke out 25 years ago, the sky was covered with a thick bedrock to avoid contact with the outside. The war ended before long, and while Tokyo is surviving, there are few goods to go around and people are killing each other, and man is dominated by the angels and demons standing at the top of the food chain.
The game’s characters consist of:

• Protagonist (voiced by Hiro Shimono) – The protagonist spends his days as an apprentice for the organization known as the Outlaw Hunters. During a mission, he is attacked by a demon and dies.
  • Mysterious Demon (voiced by Shuichi Ikeda) – After his death, he forms a contract with the protagonist, who was wandering around the underworld, and grants him a new life and the ability to summon demons.
  • Asahi (voiced by Tomoko Seike) – The protagonist’s childhood friend. She is 15 years old and belongs to the same Outlaw Hunters group he does.
  • Navarre (voiced by Shintaro Ohata) – The same Navarre from Shin Megami Tensei IV. Unable to rest in peace after losing his life to something minor, when he meets the protagonist he wastes no time in possessing him. He’s green and has a chibi figure.
Speaking to Famitsu, producer Kazuyuki Yamai said: “We’ve looked over a lot of player feedback from Shin Megami Tensei IV and we’re making improvements everywhere we can, even to thinks like controls and demon conversations—there is a lot of reconsideration and reforming going on. We’re aiming to make the number one RPG for 3DS, so we’re paying attention to every detail. We’re making it so that even those who didn’t play Shin Megami Tensei IV can enjoy this game.”

Development on Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final is currently 90 percent complete.

Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final is due out for 3DS in Japan on February 10, 2016 for 6,480 yen.

Thanks, Hachima Kikou (2).

Read More

3DS, Atlus, Famitsu, RPG, Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final

Also more from

Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final Team Making Improvements Using Fan Feedback From SMT IV. October 6, 2015 . 5:41am

Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final producer Kazuyuki Yamai talks about the development, taking fan feedback from Shin Megemi Tensei IV, and their reason for bringing back Navarre.

Following the details on Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final’s story and characters that we reported, this week’s issue of Famitsu magazine also features an interview with the game’s producer Kazuyuki Yamai, who shares additional details. [Thanks, Hachima.]

During the interview, Famitsu asks about how the plans started for Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final.

“We were wondering if there was anything we could do that’s characteristic of Maniax [makers of the enhanced version of Nocturne with Dante, and also Shin Megami Tensei IV] and as we investigated on what could be done, we realized that we just wanted to make a completely new title, and the development started there,” says Yamai.

“’Let’s use this occasion to make everything clear’—those are the thoughts that went into this title, and that’s why we put ‘Final’ in it.”

Yamai then goes on to explain the game’s two major points. One is what he says is the necessary “reality” that shows mankind at their limited state. The other is that since it’ll be a simple RPG [as far as gameplay goes] they want to have the players step into its ambiguously told story. To put it simply, the theme will be about “should I bond with, or kill them all?”

Famitsu asks about the appearance of Navarre in Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final.

“We wanted to see him in again, and we expect that he’ll be able to expand on the drama, so we decided to have him make a reappearance,” responds Yamai.

“We’ve looked through plenty of fan feedback from Shin Megami Tensei IV, and implemented all the improvements possible. Everything from key input to conversing with demons has been either revamped or improved,” continues Yamai.”

He concludes, “we’ve been focusing on every nook and cranny to work on our goal of making it the number one RPG for the 3DS. And the game will also have content that will make it enjoyable without any problems for even those that have yet to play Shin Megami Tensei IV

Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final will release in Japan in February 2016 for Nintendo 3DS.

Read more stories about Nintendo 3DS & Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final on Siliconera.

source: Gematsu& Siliconera

Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final Gets Its First Set Of Screenshots. October 7, 2015 . 9:34am

Atlus shared a first look at Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final’s screenshots, including some details on the “Partners” like Navarre and Asahi.

Following the latest details on Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final’s story and characters, Famitsu updates us with a first look at some screenshots of Atlus’ upcoming 3DS RPG.

Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final is a follow up title that takes place in the world of Shin Megami Tensei IV, and it’ll provide you with a multi-story and multi-ending experience as a completely new game.

Players will get to select “Partners” from a group of allies, and each one of them have their own unique skills. For example, Asahi specializes in healing, while Navarre excels in attack-type items and support magic.

They’ll help out the protagonist on each turn with their assist. The protagonist and their partners will level up and become stronger as you go through battles. For example, when Asahi levels up, she’ll acquire the ability to heal status ailments.

Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final will release in Japan in February 2016 for Nintendo 3DS. You can read more about the game’s story and characters here, and quotes from the game’s producer Kazuyuki Yamai here.

Read more stories about Nintendo 3DS & Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final on Siliconera

Also

How Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final Protagonist Revives And Becomes A “God Killer”. October 8, 2015 . 4:54am

Atlus shared the latest on Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final’s story on how the protagonist gains the ability to summon demons, and the fight that awaits at the Demon Capital, Tokyo.

Atlus showed us how we’ll have demon allies in Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final, but the protagonist of the game didn’t always have the powers to summon them. This week’s issue of Famitsu magazine shares a few more details on the story.

As seen in our earlier report, here’s a tidbit on the story:

The stage is set in Tokyo of the year 203X.

In order to avoid destruction from the war against the gods that suddenly broke out 25 years prior, thick bedrock was made to cover the sky, which also prevented any contact with those outside.

It wasn’t long until the battle ended, and the people of Tokyo began to fight and murder others for the little amount of supplies and resources that remained, as they’ve become ruled over by the angels and demons that stood atop the food chain.
The protagonist (voiced by Hiro Shimono) has been spending his days as an apprentice of an organization called the Outlaw Hunters. He takes a surprise attack from a demon while out on a mission, then dies.

After his death, the protagonist wanders around the kingdom of Hades, and it’s where he encounters the Majin (Demon God) known as “Daguza” (shown above). The young man reluctantly comes to an agreement with Daguza, who had plans of his own.

“From this day forward, you will be my ‘God Killer.’ Together, we will kill all gods.”

Daguza then provides the young man with a new life, and the “demon summoning” ability, that lets him call out demons to his aid. The young man goes back to reality with his newfound power that is more than enough to make it through the fights at the Demon Capital, Tokyo, alongside Daguza, who resides inside the protagonist’s smartphone, as he begins to monitor the young man…

During this time, the “Final War” between the Archangel Merkabah and the Demon King Lucifer was nearing its end; however, a group of gods called the “Association of Gods” have descended.

Led by the Majin Krishna, with the objective of “relieving all humans,” the group begins to demand mankind to relinquish their souls.

Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final will release in Japan in February 2016 for Nintendo 3DS.

Read more stories about Nintendo 3DS & Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final on Siliconera.

Last edited:

3DS
Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final debut trailer
Published 13 hours ago. 53 comments.
First trailer for the upcoming sequel.

SMT4F-Debut-PV.jpg

Atlus has released the debut trailer for Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final.

The game is a followup to Shin Megami Tensei IV, which launched for 3DS in 2013. Its theme is “monotheism versus polytheism,” or “one god versus many gods.” It follows a completely new story and builds upon the game systems of its predecessor, including a revamped demons fusion system and renovated UI. The game balance has also been regulated.

Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final is due out for 3DS in Japan on February 10, 2016 for 6,480 yen. Read more about the game’s characters and story here.
Watch the trailer below.
[YT]39SuZbvv9vY[/YT]

Read More

3DS, Atlus, Clips, RPG, Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final, Trailers

Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final Will Follow A Neutral Route With Multiple Endings. October 11, 2015 . 5:00am

Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final producer Kazuyuki Yamai talked about what’s new and teased some Shin Megami Tensei IV characters that will appear in the game.

Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final producer Kazuyuki Yamai recently shared the latest on the upcoming game during a NicoNico Live stream. Here are some of the details that were discussed during the show.

• Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final won’t be like Shin Megami Tensei IV with the Chaos and Law routes, but it will be all “Neutral” but with multiple endings.

• They say that you don’t need to have played or completed Shin Megami Tensei IV to enjoy Final, but there will be references here and there that will bring a smile to those that have played it.

• The “gauntlet” shown on the protagonist is actually his smartphone. They say that the ones worn in Shin Megami Tensei IV could be considered a smartphones as well, but in a different form.

• Asahi can be considered the heroine of the game. She’s a bit younger compared to most Shin Megami Tensei characters at age 15.

• They say that the way Navarre died was very petty, and had a good laugh about it. Additionally, he’ll have more of a role in Final than he did in Shin Megami Tensei IV.

• The above is a look at Medusa and Mermaid. There will be about 450 demons in the game.

• The “Partner” system will be something different for Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final. There will be other human characters besides Asahi who will appear as Partners.

• The “Assist Attack” system will have your Partners show up when you’re in a pinch. You’ll also get to “raise” human characters as well as demons.

• Conversations for recruiting demons have been completely renewed.

• The main character will be a silent protagonist.

• Demons will be able to use various types of magic, even if they don’t specialize at them. When they use the magic they specialize at, they’ll be more effective.

• Demon stats have been completely changed up, so those who played Shin Megami Tensei IV will experience something different.

• Yamai says that Isabeau will be in Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final, and as for Flynn he says “stay tuned for more.”

• He also reassures fans that Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final doesn’t mean “final” of the series, but rather, the end of Shin Megami Tensei IV. He mentions that Shin Megami Tensei V, Shin Megami Tensei VI, and so on will still keep coming, so not to worry.

Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final will release in Japan in February 2016 for Nintendo 3DS. The next live stream for the game will be in December.

Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final’s First Battle Footage Shows A Fight Against Medusa. October 12, 2015 . 7:13am

Atlus shared a first look at some gameplay footage of Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final with some battle action against the demon Medusa.

Atlus recently shared a look at Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final’s first trailer during a NicoNico Live event for the game. They also showed off some gameplay footage, which you can check out in the below video.

[YT]1tH_u91EOIU[/YT]
The footage shows us a fight against the demon Medusa, along with a look at the protagonist and his party. The demons will have access to various skills, but they’ll have some special characteristics. For example, some demons might have access to certain different skills, but actually specialize in a different skill.

On an interesting note, once Medusa is close to being defeated she says that she admits defeat and lost her desire to petrify the party. She then says to look into her eyes to see that she’s not lying. You get a choice to either look into her eyes, glance from the side of your eyes, or continue attacking.

Even though it might seem like a bad idea to even get a glimpse of Medusa’s eyes, in any way, the players decide to go with the middle option of looking at her from the side.

Upon doing so, Medusa says: “ugh, that attitude is like that kid, with those eyes looking down on me… stop, stop that, stop looking at me with those eyes!” This is followed up with her defense getting lowered, and the player finishing her up.

Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final is slated for release in Japan in February 2016 for Nintendo 3DS. You can check out our earlier report for more information that was discussed during the live stream.

Jam Out To A Couple Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final BGM Tracks. October 19, 2015 . 2:54am

Atlus released a couple BGM demonstration track videos for their upcoming 3DS title Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final, including the song we heard from the recent Medusa fight footage.

Composer and sound designer Ryota Kozuka has been involved with plenty of Atlus titles ranging from Devil Survivor to Persona, and his latest is from Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final for 3DS. Here are two demonstration tracks uploaded by Atlus.
[YT]DcsVo_OmSno[/YT]

[YT]SgmXyt91pq8[/YT]
The two tracks are simply labeled as “BGM #1” and “BGM #2” but we’ve already heard some of the second track in a recent gameplay footage of Atlus showing us a fight against Medusa, which you can check out in our earlier report.

Read more stories about Nintendo 3DS & Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final on Siliconera

Learn How To Make A Jack-O’-Lantern, Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final Style. October 27, 2015 . 9:00am

In the spirit of Halloween, Atlus has released a video showing how to create your very own Jack-O’-Lantern bearing the recognizable face of Pyro Jack from the Shin Megami Tensei series.

In the spirit of Halloween, Atlus has released a video showing how to create your very own Jack-O’-Lantern bearing the recognizable face of Pyro Jack from the Shin Megami Tensei series. Here’s a look at the video.
[YT]PGWblRBeVb8[/YT]

Read more stories about Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final on Siliconera.

Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final Gets A Retailer-Exclusive Lawson Shirt. November 9, 2015 . 4:00am

Japanese retailers have been finding ways to get their brand into video games as DLC costumes lately,
and the latest for Loppi/HMV is for Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final.

Japanese retailers have been finding ways to get their brand into video games as DLC costumes lately, and the latest for Loppi/HMV is for Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final. Famitsu shares a first look.

l_564036c832695_thumb.jpg

The above is a look at the “Studs L” shirt that you can get via a product code by purchasing Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final through Loppi HMV. The looks are based off the Lawson, Inc., parent company of HMV. They also previously did a costume set for Persona 4: Dancing All Night.

3DS
Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final main visual unveiled
Published 2 hours ago. 11 comments.
Plus, new footage from today's Japanese Nintendo Direct.

Atlus has unveiled the official main visual for Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final intended for use on the game’s packaging.

The box art features the new protagonist, the demon Daguza that revives him in the underworld and turns him into a “god killer”, and a familiar face from Shin Megami Tensei IV (hint: the protagonist).

Additionally, new footage of Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final debuted during today’s Japanese Nintendo Direct. Watch it below.

[YT]RTwNoKbnnDk[/YT]

Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final is due out for 3DS in Japan on February 10.
Read More

3DS, Atlus, Clips, Gameplay, RPG, Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final

Also with

Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final Adds More Save Slots. November 14, 2015 . 12:00am

As an example of the latest improvements being made to Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final,

Atlus shared a bit on a new addition involving save slots for the game.

Atlus recently shared an update on their latest development for Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final with a little message shared on the game’s official Twitter account. Here’s what they had to share.

Follow
『真・女神転生IV FINAL』公式 @megaten_atlus

様々な改良の一例としてセーブデータ数の増加があります。『真4』のセーブ数は2つでしたが『真4F』ではSDカードに対応し最大5つまで可能!(画面は開発中のものです) http://megaten4f.jp #真4F #メガテン
7:17 PM - 13 Nov 2015

“As an example to some of the various improvements we’re working on, we’ve added the number of save data. Shin Megami Tensei IV had two save slots, but using the compatibility with the SD card, it will be possible to have up to five in Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final! (image shows what’s in development.)”

Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final will release in Japan on February 10, 2016 for Nintendo 3DS.

Last edited:

3DS
Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final adds Shin Megami Tensei IV cast
Published 16 hours ago. 10 comments.
Isabeau joins the new protagonist as a partner.

The latest issue of Famitsu confirms the Shin Megami Tensei IV cast will appear in Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final, Atlus’ upcoming sequel for 3DS.

Get the details below.
Warning: This article may contain Shin Megami Tensei IV spoilers.
Characters

• Flynn (voiced by Yuki Kaji) – The protagonist of Shin Megami Tensei IV. He is revered as a messiah who defeated angels and demons one after the other.
  • Jonathan (voiced by Hiroshi Kamiya) – He became one with Merkabah and is aiming for a world free of impurity.
  • Walter (voiced by Katsuyuki Konishi) – Originally a human being, Walter was reborn as Lucifer. From time to time, he returns to his human form, and has his previous memories.
  • Isabeau (voiced by Miyuki Sawashiro) – In order to save Flynn from the hands of the Polytheistic Gods Alliance, she joins the new hero of Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final as a partner.
Polytheistic Gods Alliance

• Miroku (voiced by Michiko Kaiden)
  • Odin (voiced by Atsushi Miyauchi)
Shin Megami Tensei IV Save Data
If you have save data from Shin Megami Tensei IV, you’ll obtain items and equipment that will be useful on your adventure in Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final.
Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final is due out for 3DS in Japan on February 10, 2016 for 6,480 yen. Read more about the game here.
Thanks, Hachima Kikou, Famitsu.

Read More

3DS, Atlus, Fami-shots, Famitsu, RPG, Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final
source: Gematsu

Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final Footage Shows A Dungeon, Demon Features, And Boss Fight. December 1, 2015 . 3:00am

Atlus shared the latest on Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final during a recent live stream, where we got to get a look at some dungeon exploring, demon recruiting and fusing, battles, and a boss fight.

During a recent Sega NicoNico Live stream, Atlus got to share the latest on Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final with a look at some new gameplay footage for the upcoming Nintendo 3DS title. [Thanks, Nintendo Everything.]
[YT]6xWuJe9YKB8[/YT]
The footage shows us a bit of some dungeon exploring, demon recruiting and fusing, along with some battle scenes. We also get to see a boss fight at the 12:00 mark, against the Sukuna-Hikona of Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final.

Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final will release in Japan in February 2016 for Nintendo 3DS. You can catch up on some of the latest details on the RPG in our previous report.

Nozomi Joins Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final As A Partner Character. December 8, 2015 . 2:30am

Nozomi appeared in Shin Megami Tensei IV as a temporary party member, and she’ll be back in Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final as the “Fairy Queen” and partner of the protagonist.

Nozomi appeared in Shin Megami Tensei IV as a temporary party member, and she’ll be back in Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final as the “Fairy Queen” and partner of the protagonist. Famitsu shares a first look.

Nozomi (CV: Mie Sonozaki):

Nozomi is called the “Fairy Queen,” as she rules the forest of fairies. She was previously an Outlaw Hunter like the protagonist. She has a bit of an older-sister personality, and will be there to guide and support the protagonist and friends.

[YT]_yZUrzFTu1k[/YT]

The above video gives us a look at a video showing some off Nozomi’s story. She explains that she was once an Outlaw Hunter, but has since then taken over the role of a Fairy Queen in order to protect the fairies and their forest.

3DS
Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final ‘Tokyo Collapse’ animation
Published 17 hours ago. 15 comments.

A new protagonist awakens.

SMT4F-Tokyo-Collapse.jpg

Atlus has released a new, one and a half-minute animation for Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final showcasing the collapse of Tokyo in the year 203X.
Here’s the game’s official story synopsis:
The year 203X. The gods’ war devastated and transformed near-future Tokyo into a demon capital. As the battle between Lucifer and Merkabahentered its final phase, the demon Krishna appeared. Spearheading the “Polytheistic Gods Alliance,” Krishna declared war on Lucifer, Merkabah, and the monotheistic gods. Mankind gets embroiled in a terrible new war. When a young boy is made a “god killer” by the power of the demon Daguza, what path will he choose?
Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final is due out for 3DS in Japan on February 10, 2016 for 6,480 yen.
Watch the trailer below.
[YT]A3EFjFJgX3g[/YT]
Read More

3DS
Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final adds new Ashura-kai, Ring of Gaia, and Samurai characters
Published 19 hours ago. 7 comments.

Meet Hallelujah, Toki, and Gaston.

The latest issue of Famitsu reveals three new characters from the three organizations of Shin Megami Tensei IV set to join Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final as partner characters.

From Tokyo’s “Ashura-kai,” there’s Hallelujah. From Tokyo’s “Ring of Gaia,” there’s Toki. And from the Eastern Kingdom of Mikado’s “Samurai,” there’s Gaston.

Here they are alongside the game’s other partner characters (from left to right: Navarre, Nozomi, Gaston, Asahi, Halelujah, Toki, and Isabeau):

SMT4F-Famitsu_12-22-15_Screen.jpg

Here’s a scene featuring Gaston and Hallelujah:
[YT]JEzkd3ZZe2s[/YT]

And here’s a scene featuring Toki:

[YT]5indJ8XQPPU[/YT]
Thanks, Famitsu.

Read More

3DS, Atlus, Clips, Famitsu, Gameplay, RPG, Scans, Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final

Last edited:

3DS
Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final second trailer
Published 6 days ago. 63 comments.

3DS sequel due out February 10 in Japan.

SMT4F-PV2-Init.jpg

Atlus has released the second official trailer for Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final.

Watch the trailer below.
[YT]h1Yx3X_0t7Y[/YT]

Read More

Also with

Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final Footage Shows A New Area And Boss FightDecember 30, 2015 . 3:00am

Atlus recently hosted a special NicoNico Live stream for Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final,
where we got to check out one of the game’s new areas in addition to a pretty big boss fight

Atlus recently hosted a special NicoNico Live stream for Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final, where we got to check out one of the game’s new areas in addition to a pretty big boss fight.
[YT]MyyEuKtzohs[/YT]

The footage starts at the 45:35 mark of the video, where we’re demonstrated to a dungeon called “Fairy’s Forest.” This map is new to the game and wasn’t in Shin Megami Tensei IV. We get to see several fights as the player works her way through several powerful monsters. You can skip forward to the 1:20:55 mark to check out a boss fight, too.

Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final will release in Japan on February 10, 2016 for Nintendo 3DS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"