The Simpsons Movie

That's too long :( .

special special edition

Listening to the commentary right now. I've listened to a bunch of the Futurama ones, but since I don't own any of the Simpsons seasons, this is the first time I've heard them talk about the show.

Best thing is that they stop the movie when they need to talk heavily about a specific scene.

I used to love The Simpsons but i stopped watching years ago, even at the peak of the show i never was convinced a movie would work. I saw this last week and thought it was brilliant, reminded me why i loved the show to begin with, spot on. :up:

9/10

I used to love The Simpsons but i stopped watching years ago, even at the peak of the show i never was convinced a movie would work. I saw this last week and thought it was brilliant, reminded me why i loved the show to begin with, spot on. :up:

9/10

Very true.

Ehhh, no.

He seems too tied to the first 3 "grounded" seasons. Character moments are important (and the simpler stories have resulted in greater episodes), but humor comes first.

As long as they take their time with it, it'll be fine. I remember watching it in the cinema and crying inside at how much I love these characters and how warm my heart was seeing them - FINALLY - on the big screen.

It's one of my favourite movies, I look forward to a second one.

It was a sin to not have Sideshow Bob as the villain. They even have recorded lines from Grammer himself!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"